**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are they going to reset the squirrel store?

From what I’ve read, there are approximately 2 million nuts available in this event but only 1 million worth in items available in the store. Are they going to reset it or we’re going to finish the event with nuts remaining? lol

Comments

• Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Well, Whosis, If I had read it anywhere I wouldn’t have asked.
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Mike192 said:

No they wont reset. I enjoy seeing people not answering questions but wasting time, yet complaining the OP is wasting time.

Thanks, Mike! Thought they would since there will be many nuts remaining.
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    hey OP, according to a forum post, kabam miike mentioned there would be a special store aside from the squirrel store that u can spend ur leftover acorns on when the event ends.
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    But according to calculations from my alliance teammate, you can spend just under 1 million in squirrel store, making you unable to reach AG crystal in solo event.
  • Options
    ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    If they are not going to reset, are they going to offer more items?

I am not uncollected, have bought everything available. And there is still a lot of acorns I could earn; but nothing to spend them on. Or work on the spend acorn task.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    Zaosafler said:

If they are not going to reset, are they going to offer more items?

I am not uncollected, have bought everything available. And there is still a lot of acorns I could earn; but nothing to spend them on. Or work on the spend acorn task.

This was intentional: the game offers more ways to earn acorns than anyone could possibly spend, so people could choose which things they wanted to do. Also, if you're not uncollected you can't spend enough acorns to reach the highest possible milestone reward: this was also explicitly stated to be intentional: the higher your progress tier the more acorns you can spend and the higher milestone rewards you could reach.
  • Options
    If your not uncollected you will run out of stuff to buy really quickly.
  • Options
    KoperBoy said:

But according to calculations from my alliance teammate, you can spend just under 1 million in squirrel store, making you unable to reach AG crystal in solo event.

Are they Uncollected ? If so, then they calculated wrong, there is exactly 1.0 mil worth of items to buy in Store if UC.
    And if they are NOT UC, then it is actually FAR BELOW 1.0 mil.

See list here (would have been nice for everyone's reference if whoever made it could have noted which items are available for ppl at different levels, but still very good list)...

• Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Mike192 said:

No they wont reset. I enjoy seeing people not answering questions but wasting time, yet complaining the OP is wasting time.

Just stop once 1m points earned there’s no point collecting remaining acorns
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Mike192 said:

Just stop once 1m points earned there’s no point collecting remaining acorns
    Apart from using your baskets on autofight in the lowest level to reach hero use targets for no energy the next time that event comes around.
  • Options
    DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    When does the acornupia event end?