**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th rank 5

Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
so i have already got cmm,ghost and aegon at rank5 which of these will help me best in variants 1,2 and act 6
ps. I don't have suicides

4th rank 5 57 votes

omega red sig112 (have full synergies)
43%
RaganatorManup456adqqedfyvrTaiphoon_zeroTaZ_4178PeterQuillIngi_Freyr1975Scruffy04DaphboyGrootman1294PrylankNeotwismEtjamaHedronddomSoulOfDarknessWade420wilson69Lainuapanda_mcocJleodav 25 votes
hyperion sig3
33%
Mcord11758zuffyLvernon15SiddhantKwatraDOKTOROKTOPUSmdsubBrokenTrap_JesusTheRealmKeeperPrimetime_769spiderbites0196doctorbKelvinKageMx268Ctfz35FiiNCHawesomesauceAgentkspoodermann1 19 votes
havoc sig20
3%
H3t3rSpideyFunko 2 votes
human torch unawakened
7%
spigwenderRulllorSheDroveMeHereUnknown_Legend 4 votes
thing sig40
12%
HendrossRoOOtsDuke_SilverMattstafariX_Factor_AgentAngusMac279Sean_Who 7 votes

Comments

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    hyperion sig3
    Main trouble in v1 is chapter 3 where Hype excels. He also excels in v2 being a large champ so you can heavy and use specials all you’d like which is his ideal play style anyway and he’s great for so much of act 6 it’s ridiculous.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    hyperion sig3
    hyp is a beast in act 6. he's also a solid option in most of the variants.
    thing is also great in both act 6 and variants (especially v1 if you have the synergy team)

but id change my vote to OR if you elected suicides.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    human torch unawakened
    human torch is super underrated right now, with his upcoming buff he's even going to be more beastly
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    hyperion sig3
    If you’re willing to go for suicides (which I do recommend) go omega, but without hype is the better option
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    i have no intention of running suicides anytime soon so in this case i suppose i will go with hyperion
    thanks for the help guys by the way does anyone know if hyperion works for v3 kang boss?
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    hyperion sig3
    Des99 said:

i have no intention of running suicides anytime soon so in this case i suppose i will go with hyperion
    thanks for the help guys by the way does anyone know if hyperion works for v3 kang boss?

Yeah he can, there are better options out there but he could work
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    omega red sig112 (have full synergies)
    Unlock the suicides and you're good to go with Omega. He destroys everything!
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    hyperion sig3
    Against the kang boss Hyperion is more then a ok option he’s a top option spam sp 1 and kang is very easy.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    thing sig40
    Since you're looking specifically for a variant 2 champ, Thing is the best option by a long shot, Hyperion is a distant second, with heavy spam.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★

Against the kang boss Hyperion is more then a ok option he’s a top option spam sp 1 and kang is very easy.

He works very well as I used him myself. If you have warlock though he is the top option for that kang as his passive healblock works for that kang. Easier option but Hyperion spam Sp1 works easily as well
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    then that settles it i'll go with hyperion.