**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Crashing When Viewing AW Defense

Comments

• MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Put a hold on the new global effects and fix this before deploying in a season. This is terrible. New season, new bugs. Literally every AW season.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    I totally agree. We have not had one Single Chance to face the siphon node and could not finalize our war placement spreadsheets which causes a lot of administrative effort until the Bug is fixed. This is beyond annoying Kabam!!!!
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    How you can start seasons with this bug, is beyond me..... for real?
    Should I watch the freaking Map 24/7 to see which of our defenders get kills and what global works best? Are you serious?!?
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Wow, extremely shocked Kabam is allowing seasons to go on. And I say "Kabam" because it has nothing to do with the devs. The devs brought it to the people who make these decisions and it's THOSE people who literally don't care about anything other than profits. Such a horrible company. Thanks for trying though devs!
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Still broken. This has gone on way too long and now we started war season and cannot see anything about placement or kill counts.

What’s the latest update? Why did we start season when the system is broken again?

Yes this is most frustrating once again
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    Question for last couple recent replies.. Were you seeing it crash during AW Defense Setup ? Or just once Attack phase started (and going into look at Defense lineup).

Was gonna make a comment how Attack Phase hasn’t started yet (at least still 1.5 hrs away for my alliance), but wonder if higher Tiers wars already have started their Attack already, so are crashing because they can look at Defense again now that Attack has started ??
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★

Question for last couple recent replies.. Were you seeing it crash during AW Defense Setup ? Or just once Attack phase started (and going into look at Defense lineup).

Was gonna make a comment how Attack Phase hasn’t started yet (at least still 1.5 hrs away for my alliance), but wonder if higher Tiers wars already have started their Attack already, so are crashing because they can look at Defense again now that Attack has started ??

I wasn't one of the recent replies, but it didn't happen to me during Defense Setup. I've just experienced this for the first time now (hence finding this thread), and it's during the attack phase when trying to view defense kills. No issue at all whilst playing and arranging defenders. Several members of my alliance are complaining of the same thing, so this appears to be widespread.

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Same problem here on both of my devices, iPad mini 5 and oneplus 7t, game crashes when trying to look at defender kills. Pathetic.
  • BloodylocksBloodylocks Posts: 7
    As that one guy that runs spread sheets I've been tracking each of my alliances BGs defender kills since season 5. We use this to see what champ/node combinations work and are consistent.... Been a great tool and a difference maker each season. If you can't see how they are performing it hugely impacts strategizing. This is garbage and I rate it 0/10. Always one step forward three back with updates
  • lusoninjalusoninja Posts: 17
    edited January 2020
    Same here. Crashing after hitting ok.
    This is a major inconvenience now that the season has started. during the off season I assumed this was getting looked at and fixed by the time the season starts. This should’ve been addressed before the start of the season at the very least.
    I’m responsable for the defense in my BG and monitoring deaths and making readjustments is of major importance as far as competitiveness goes.
    Feels like this is not being taken very serious.
    When you say a fix is coming in the next update do you mean at the end of this event quest cycle.....that’s in 20 days......is that for real @Kabam Zibiit ?

iPhone 11 Pro
    iOS: Latest
  • York61206York61206 Posts: 24

Still doing it. iPhone7, on latest update
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Yup same 7plus current iso. Pretty **** when you can’t even view defense let alone see what and who got kills.....
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    iPhone 7 and the issue is still happening. Also it’s not when pressing okay, people might think that because they immediately press okay but if I do nothing the game still crashes and quits on its own. No surprise kabam continues the war season. Now we can’t tell if the opponent died multiple times to one champ or not, ruining the season, again
  • WilburWWilburW Posts: 18
    Same thing is happening to myself and everyone else in my alliance. Disturbing that this isn’t being taken care of. Seems as if Kabam doesn’t think it’s a real problem.

iPhone 11 Pro Max
    iOS 13.3
    Most up to date app release for the game
  • Is it ONLY for BG’s that you are NOT part of ??

I can look at the Defense of my own group, and pull up our Defense Roster list, without crashing (but only running 1 BG, so can’t check in any different group).
    (iPad 2018 6th Gen)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★

Is it ONLY for BG’s that you are NOT part of ??

I can look at the Defense of my own group, and pull up our Defense Roster list, without crashing (but only running 1 BG, so can’t check in any different group).
    (iPad 2018 6th Gen)

Nope. Crashed after I tried looking at my own BG.
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Sad to see this thread getting ignored. Makes it very difficult for those of us that try and collect data. Perhaps @kabam would be willing to share theirs?
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    @SummonerNR you may be able to but some can’t. It’s annoying and very frustrating to say the least.
  • @SummonerNR you may be able to but some can’t. It’s annoying and very frustrating to say the least.

I know, and can definitely empathize, just trying to hear from anyone else where it DOES work, and maybe help pinpoint if based on BG dependent (or maybe how many BG's an ally is running), or Device dependent, or something else.

I did expect it to crash when I went in today (we didn’t run any off-season wars at all, so first time to try and see the problem), so was surprised to see it NOT crash the several times I went to Defense Roster. *note, 0 defensive kills so far, if that maybe makes a difference, but I assume probably not, because some others said they still saw it crash very soon after attack started today.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    @Kabam Zibiit when exactly is the update to fix this issue? We didn't run AW in "off-season" bc already burnt out on AWs. Found this thread bc error popped up so can't see if we they have 1-3+ kills per defender,...kind've important since we're tied in defense kills right now. Maybe we'll just take Season 15 off too.

• dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    Honestly everyone should just submit a support ticket perhaps then it would get addressed since they seem to have gone silent on the subject
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    same here...

Cannot see defenses stats for my bg or other bg's

S10+
    Android 10
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    I could see the defenders, etc up until our defenders had several kills. Seems to trigger if you have more than 2 or 3 people with defender kills. Very annoying and season changing.