**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Invisible Woman Insane Damage potential

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
This damage is of a 4 star Rank 1 Invisible Woman. 500 Force field charges and 50 vulnerability debuffs.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020
    I can't imagine what 5/65 ramped up like this would do. Still waiting on ISO to rank 5 my 4star IW.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    She is one of the hardest characters in the game
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Arham1 said:

This damage is of a 4 star Rank 1 Invisible Woman. 500 Force field charges and 50 vulnerability debuffs.

What is your strategy to get 500 force field charges?
  • Options

Arham1 said:

What is your strategy to get 500 force field charges?
    I just intercept and launch sp3s. Usually start generating towards 50 Vulnerability charges. It takes a while to do it. So in that time you can get to alot of sp3s. Every SP3= 100 charges.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2020

Kerneas said:

She is the hardest character in the game

Fixed
    Quake would like to have a word with you.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Fixed
    Ok, mind sharing how?
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Give me a quest / war / aq match that she is going more than 10 vulnerable debuffs.

Unfortunately, her ramp up is not practical, same with hela.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Arham1 said:

I can't imagine what 5/65 ramped up like this would do. Still waiting on ISO to rank 5 my 4star IW.

I’ve got a 5-65 with suicides if you want to see
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    i wouldnt mind seeing that either ive just pulled her a couple of weeks ago but havent done anything with her
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    My 3/45 IW does some insane damage when I can build up those VULNERABILITY debuffs, but most fights end before I can ramp her up.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Arham1 said:

Yes, please! If you find time then a little damage showcase at 50 vulnerability debuffs would be sick!
    I’ll see if I can get a lol sl solo with her and try to record it, might be a while though as I’m stuck in the middle of a quest with no energy
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Arham1 said:

Yes. Please get 50 vulnerability charges and 500 force field.
  • Options
    daKrackendaKracken Posts: 18
    I’ve got a r2 6* but I’m terrible with her so far especially since the ai has been very timid lately. If I ever get her fully ramped I’ll post it here.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

Kerneas said:

Fixed
    Quake would like to have a word with you.
    Quake is way easier to use imo IW is like starky on steroids
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    this "damage potential" only viable for ROL winter soldier and nothing else! u dnt wanna dex 50 times in a fight, u dont wanna launch more then 1 sp3,(hell ppl has issues with namor's sp3 even though it gives out good damage) as soon as enemy goes in his "passive AI" mode u r done , u cant intercept if he just dont wanna attack, u cant use this for abyss for many reasons, 240 hit limit, 50 time dex wont b possible there and most side nodes will counter many champs and she might be one of them like every 20 second Gr inflicts incinerate ,she cant deal with it, all in all its a completely failed character design and they not sure what they designed her for. proxima i can say may b get only 1 mission n may b u can go through a war or AQ fights u can not say same about invisible woman
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Although her play style is wildly impractical, I could see somebody just chewing through the Abyss with her. Typically those red numbers bypass damage caps in game, so she could put up some digits there. But getting that ramp up will be incredibly difficult. If anybody’s competent/brave/masochistic enough to try it, I’d love to see it.
  • Options
    daKrackendaKracken Posts: 18
    Kalantak said:

this "damage potential" only viable for ROL winter soldier and nothing else! u dnt wanna dex 50 times in a fight, u dont wanna launch more then 1 sp3,(hell ppl has issues with namor's sp3 even though it gives out good damage) as soon as enemy goes in his "passive AI" mode u r done , u cant intercept if he just dont wanna attack, u cant use this for abyss for many reasons, 240 hit limit, 50 time dex wont b possible there and most side nodes will counter many champs and she might be one of them like every 20 second Gr inflicts incinerate ,she cant deal with it, all in all its a completely failed character design and they not sure what they designed her for. proxima i can say may b get only 1 mission n may b u can go through a war or AQ fights u can not say same about invisible woman

She’s actually one of the most reliable and forgiving attackers there is. Even with 5-10 vulnerability debuffs she hits harder than most and her l2 hits really hard and doubles her attack for a short time and if you mess up they miss and you don’t take damage. They place debuffs on you passively? Her shield takes 90% of that damage. She is far from a failed champ.
  • Options
    Kalantak said:

She will kill the fights in AOL before 240 hits if you are skilled enough. And to say they failed in the character design is completely ignorant. She is one of the best champs in the game in my opinion. And if you can't intercept then you don't need a great champ that requires skill, because a person who can't intercept is probably in act 3. She's a great champ for endgame content which is what this game is gearing towards. And The AI is not passive near that stage of the game. Even if it is, Backdraft intercept also does work really well. I can get down ROL winter Soldier in less than 800 hits with 4 star rank 1. With 5/65 it's possible withing a 100 for LOL 50for ROL and maybe 180 of AOL.
  • Options
    daKracken said:

I’ve got a r2 6* but I’m terrible with her so far especially since the ai has been very timid lately. If I ever get her fully ramped I’ll post it here.

Thanks. Good Luck.
  • Options

Incredible damage potential but I dare anyone to say that dexing 50 times and not messing up is "moderately ok" for them.

At least with Quake or Proxima I can still build those charges without resetting.

I'm completely okay with this. She's a high skill high reward champ.