**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor vs. Omega Red

Since these champs are pretty similar - both Mutant, both benefit from high signature level, both have decent utility (Omega red benefits from bleeds and poison immune, Namor dishes back damage when attacking), both do really well suicide masteries - I thought I'd see which one the community prefers.

Namor vs. Omega Red 177 votes

Omega Red
66%
NonudanielmathErza_ScarletRaganatorbloodyCainSpity68RazorDevilTendersquadSIlverProfessorKDoggg2017adqqedfyvrSpeedbumpCmbk96Oesername123TerranebBlackPhoenix44Lvernon15arsjumDOKTOROKTOPUS 117 votes
Namor
33%
GamerKpatrixBigPoppaCBONESecondSkrillerNanoDroidSiddhantKwatraSavio444AhitlawThunderGodErk[Deleted User]MostWantedharerabbit99BsnskaReferenceKerneasscience22hiddenblizzardMCoC_fanrcm2017 60 votes

Comments

• Options
    JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    Namor
    I prefer (right now) Namor because of his sig ability and high damage output. But Omega has better synergies imo.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    neb said:

I have both at r5, both are great, Omega Red is hands down better by a long shot. Theres very few fights namor can handle better then or.

same on all accounts
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    I dont have Namor at all but I can say Omega Is a beast
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I have a 4/55 sig 200 Namor. I like him. But still wish I had a omega red. Way better synergy champ for sabretooth and others.
  • Options
    Captain_J4ckCaptain_J4ck Posts: 6
    Is ranking up OR still worth it if you are not running suicide masteries..?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Namor

Is ranking up OR still worth it if you are not running suicide masteries..?

I'd say yes, but the fights are longer (you need to first get to SP2).
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Omega Red
    Omega. Functionally Dual immune. Can allow for safe parries against foes that can shrug debuffs. Passive DOT is always very useful. His ability also allows some of his attacks not to make any contact.
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    I prefer or over namor
  • Options
    Omega Red
    I don’t currently run suicides but have a R5 Namor. I have him for easy korg kills and fights that have irritating phases - found him quite useful on the V1 IMIW as his burst can basically one shot him. He’s also finding more use for me in 6.3 as the health pools actually make enduring his build up semi with it

That being said, there’s too many sp3s Involved and they’re all painfully long. If I had a choice I’d use OR
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Namor
    Using omega the player needs to be aggressive so as to maintain those spores.
    That's why namor is easier to use
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    They're both awesome. Just tremendous characters. For me, it's just personal preference, which one feels more comfortable intercepting with

For me, that's Namor. I love Omega Red and wrote a long post about him when he came out, but I can put in more work with Namor because I intercept better with him
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Have both at 5/65/200 and I only use namor if I see a korg on my path in war.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Namor might loose those stacking fury or may b some % off from
    his sig ability,
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Omega Red
    KT1 had a clip comparing these 2 champions quite thoroughly, you can refer to it to decide then.
    https://youtu.be/KnYkX48csNE