**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Glaive

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
Is corvus supposed to take damage from deep wounds despite not being affected by bleed debuffs

Comments

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I guess I’m not following. If he’s not bleeding how can the bleed be extended?
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Well, technically he can bleed, it's just that he doesn't take any damage from it as long as he has his Glaive Charges. Deep wounds will affect the bleed, it'll definitely increase the duration, but it won't matter.
  • Options

Deep wounds doesn't just increase duration
    It also does extra damage when the opponents hp is lower than yours or vice versa
    So what I'm asking is if he still takes damage from that part of deep wounds
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Well, technically he can bleed, it's just that he doesn't take any damage from it as long as he has his Glaive Charges. Deep wounds will affect the bleed, it'll definitely increase the duration, but it won't matter.
    It’s limited with bleed debuff. Insta bleeds like Nightcrawler still kicks his ass.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    yes, just like he takes damage from NC's instant bleed, or from the new squirrel girl (learned it in the hard way) ^_^
  • Options

yes, just like he takes damage from NC's instant bleed, or from the new squirrel girl (learned it in the hard way) ^_^

Thanks
    Cuz I noticed I was taking damage from a caltrops node in war whenever I dashed back
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s only immune to damage from bleed debuffs, that’s a passive damage burst so I don’t think he would be immune