Options

6* Basic Pool Additions

Last year older champs were consistently being added to the 6* basic pool, then all of a sudden it just stopped. When will the next wave of current champions be added to the 6* basic pool? Champs like Quake, Black Widow, Blade, Hyperion, Dr. Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Stark Spidey, She Hulk, etc.? Does Kabam plan to “phase them out” by not updating them?

Comments

• Options
    JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I did a search. Couldn’t find one thread asking the same exact question. Maybe you could share the link?
  • Options
    Can anyone from Kabam shed some light on this? When will we get these champs added to the 6* pool? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    The champs that are currently in the 6* feature will be added to the basic pool at the same time the 6* feature ends and the next one begins.
  • Options
    Osfan8 said:

The champs that are currently in the 6* feature will be added to the basic pool at the same time the 6* feature ends and the next one begins.

I’m not asking about the featured champs. I’m asking about older champs which already exist as 5 stars. Champs like Hyperion, Blade, Stark Spidey, Quake, Black Widow, etc. When will they be added to the pool?