**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Returned to MCOC

Hello players of MCOC,
I took a long break from MCOC which lasted about 1 year and a few. I used to come back every now and then, but as of recently, I feel like properly playing the game. One unfortunate downside though is that I sold a majority of my champions that time I quit, and now I'm a level 48 player with only 47,000 rating. What I'm asking is for advice on what to do next:
I'm currently on Act 5 Chapter 2 Round 4 (Pushing for uncollected)
Pushing for a full exploration of Squirrel vs. Skrull Master Mode (Fully explored every chapter and round except Nova[Couldn't even complete one run])
My final dilemma is this:
I have a generic awakening gem (4*), a 4* Scarlett Witch, and a 4* Captain Marvel (New), which of these should I awaken?

I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out here
Thanks for your time! :smile:

Comments

• Buckylives2_0Buckylives2_0 Posts: 32
    If you can rank up scarlet witch to a high dig her.
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    Cmm is kinda usefull due to her industrible u can pair her up with 3* fury and unleash beast mode
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    5.3 needs a diverse roster though if u are looking for uncollected only go cmm
  • Will5blueWill5blue Posts: 11
    Captain marvel is a force to be reckoned with but scarlet can only be obtained as a 4* so you wouldn't have regret on pulling her at a higher tier
  • BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
    R_D_Jr said:

5.3 needs a diverse roster though if u are looking for uncollected only go cmm

I am definitely looking to replace Hyperion and Angela and put Captain Marvel on the team, but is she worth the awakening gem more than Scarlett Witch?
  • BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
    Alexgtl said:

Im guessing there's a very good reason you sold your champions. You're sure you want to get sucked back in?

I wish I had sold them for a good reason, I sold them to get a five-star crystal to end my career in MCOC. (Going out with a bang, unfortunately I got a Kamala Khan so...)
    Regardless, I'm pretty sure I'm more willing to get back into this.
  • CMM doesn't need to be awakened as much as SW. SW is not useful without her awakened ability- higher the sig the better.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would honestly just start a new account. It will take ages to collect all the 2,3,4* champs let alone the 1* u will need for variant 4. This will slow your progression by quite a bit not getting the dupes for the extra iso. It's quicker than ever to start an account and level them up. U could be in the same spot u are now within a month but with a ton of the diverse champs u will need.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Awaken Scarlet Witch as she'll allow you to cruise through most content you'll be working on now.

Complete any content you're currently able to and smash out as much arena as you can to start rebuilding your roster
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    My advice would be start a new account.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Alexgtl said:

Im guessing there's a very good reason you sold your champions. You're sure you want to get sucked back in?

I wish I had sold them for a good reason, I sold them to get a five-star crystal to end my career in MCOC. (Going out with a bang, unfortunately I got a Kamala Khan so...)
    Regardless, I'm pretty sure I'm more willing to get back into this.
    I've done that before actually!!! A month ago, I sold my 5/50 gulk and a duped NF to get a final 5 star crystal and I got Cyclops blue lol! I came back and I'm stronger that ever lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    If that was my roster I’d prioritize ranking up Hyperion and Iceman. 5 star champs will take you a lot further, and those two are great.

If you’re not in an alliance, join one that does AQ regularly, for the rank up rewards.