**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I ready to go for Uncollected?

I'm currently on 5.2.5 which is Insurrection and I was wondering if you guys think that I'm ready to go for the push of Uncollected. If you guys don't mind helping me by telling me what team I should take too that'd be great too! Thank you

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    edited January 2020
    KM and Sabertooth synergy to get rid of Degen, don't know how it exactly works.
    Starky can be your MVP against Collector.
    Corvus will also be another important one.
    Others that you can mix in an and use are: VTD, Iceman, GR, Domino, AA. Also X-23.
    Good luck. The hardest one will be 5.2.4, then the Collector.
    Might want to get your top champs to rank 4 or 5. Also use boost's if it starts to get difficult.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Get Spider-Gwen to rank 4 for Collector, she was my mvp for him.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    A starlord really i want him
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    i'd say no, but if you must, feel free to try and burn some pots.
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Sorry but no :( you need at least 5 r5 4* and still its not easy, you will need lots of potions and revives because paths are too long for 4 star heroes. My suggestions are r5 archangel even he is not duped, r5 starlord and cull before he gets nerfed. Then you will have a chance with lots of potions and revives.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    You can give it a go but with mostly R4s you're going to struggle a little unless your fighting skills are on point.

Starky can be an MVP for the collector himself thanks to his ability to auto-evade unblockable special attacks and Iceman is also an amazing Champion.

Ghost Rider is a great general path-clearing champ with his reliable Regen and general utility.

Other champions you should be prioritising for Rank Ups - Domino, Corvus Glaive, AA-Ron, Killmonger & Star Lord (duped 4* but if you can dupe your 5*...)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    All these fools saying you need r5 4* to beat the collector. Sparky SG Corvus VtD (with furies) and Domino will do the trick, obviously with a couple of revives, but the Collector only has like ~200k Hp if I remember correctly. Here’s why each of these guys are good.

Sparky: you can fully ramp up to big damage before giving him any power and he can fully evade his specials

SG: with 3-4 charges, she will always evade the collectors UNBLOCKABLE special attacks 55% health and below

Corvus: Quick big damage

VtD: Heavy hitter

Dom: AAR and nice damage.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Rank up your OG DD for the collector fight. Duped DD is good to evade collector’s SP1.
  • Adishvar_26Adishvar_26 Posts: 46
    U can do this I myself did it with 2rank 5 fourstars u can easily do it with 2team revives
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79

All these fools saying you need r5 4* to beat the collector. Sparky SG Corvus VtD (with furies) and Domino will do the trick, obviously with a couple of revives, but the Collector only has like ~200k Hp if I remember correctly. Here’s why each of these guys are good.

Sparky: you can fully ramp up to big damage before giving him any power and he can fully evade his specials

SG: with 3-4 charges, she will always evade the collectors UNBLOCKABLE special attacks 55% health and below

All those fools must have better memory than you have. They must be more realistic and clever than you are and they know the game better than you know for sure.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    You got this. Uncollected is only a couple of rank 5 4 stars needed. You should rank up your Corvus, as he is excellent vs the collector.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Milo90145 said:

I'm currently on 5.2.5 which is Insurrection and I was wondering if you guys think that I'm ready to go for the push of Uncollected. If you guys don't mind helping me by telling me what team I should take too that'd be great too! Thank you

Take starlord up he is suited for long fights the more the combo the more the attack
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I beat the collector with maxed out four stars.
    Some unawakened, so yes, its possible.
    You have a lot of units, so that will save you time in the arena, although you might need to do some more grinding.
    Other than that, good luck! Don't give up, stay calm and focused.
    The Collector is supposed to be hard/unfair. Don't lose hope!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Ocs06 said:

All those fools must have better memory than you have. They must be more realistic and clever than you are and they know the game better than you know for sure.
    This fool beat the collector with mid to low Demi tiers at 4/40, and the OP has plenty of amazing options, with a couple at r5, so....
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Ocs06 said:

This fool beat the collector with mid to low Demi tiers at 4/40, and the OP has plenty of amazing options, with a couple at r5, so....
    Yeah I agree with @Hammerbro_64
    If you are skilled enough, you can get past 5.2.5 with anything
    For the collector quest, the quest is similar to 5.2.5 until the collector
    As some have mentioned above, just use hard hitting champs like corvus vtd sparky Dom and burst him down
    Maximum two team revives tbh