**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Upcoming balance changes

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
Maybe I'm a little confused here but I'm curious how this is going to work. I was under the impression the information was going to be released in January so the community could provide feedback, further alterations could/would be made based on that feedback and the updates implemented in the February update. There's only two weeks between now and the February update so how could any changes based on community feedback be implemented when the information still isn't out there? Wasn't the whole delay supposed to be about transparency and communication? Along those lines is it necessary to shut down every discussion about the topic since it's clearly pertinent to the game and thus the forum?

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I think they will release info either sometime this week or next week before the next update we still have about 3 weeks before the next update
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    You must be new here.. Transparency and communication are buzz words with no actual meaning or follow through.. and only applicable when it suits them..
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm really looking forward to hearing what these changes are as well. Hopefully they just say that they realized it isn't necessary. lol
This discussion has been closed.