Options

how can i easily 100% stuff

i have been trying to 100% stuff for the squirrels vs skrulls event and it takes too much time that i dont have

Comments

• Options
    SpellcasterSpellcaster Posts: 19
    im doing 100% heroic for the five star shards and acorns
  • Options
    SpellcasterSpellcaster Posts: 19
    chapter 3 is annoying because the energy cost of each tile
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    The best and easiest way to 100% stuff is to explore all the paths.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 561 ★★★
    I am able to 100% every difficulty every month without using refills. My strategy is when I don’t have much time, go into chapter 3 of weak content with my strongest champ. Wreck the fights and use all my energy in 5ish minutes. Easy to do on a bathroom break. If I have more time, I will do chapter 1 or 2 and use weak champs for fun.

Also, I sometimes auto fight while working on other things. Like while I’m cooking dinner I’ll just reach over every so often and go to the next fight and let the AI do it.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,808 Guardian

chapter 3 is annoying because the energy cost of each tile

That's just how the monthly quest is structured, the energy costs rise with each chapter. I don't know how much energy this month takes, but the Heroic monthly map has been running around 1300-1400 energy for full completion. It seems like a lot and I don't know what level you are (the higher your level the more energy you have at the energy cap) but if you can burn about 50 energy in the morning and 50 energy in the evening doing that map, you'd be done in two weeks. And that's not a huge energy burn. The side quest takes zero energy, so there's no other demands on your quest energy this month.