**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Squirrels VS Skrulls Legends Run Times

Here's the monthly legends run times thread; post your legends runs times here. I managed to get 3:04 but am severely doubting whether it's good enough. Good luck everyone!

Comments

• I hit the same time.
  • cansenel95cansenel95 Posts: 28
    I hit the same too
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wether or not you get it will depend on how many people are using mercs this month, good luck
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    I was able to to get about 2:55 this month! I feel good about it!
  • Kris, who was your team? That is fast considering extra paths and Nova being slight counter to Corvus and ghost?
  • Lawrencium72Lawrencium72 Posts: 9
    3:02 here
    zEnoughy0 said:

Kris, who was your team? That is fast considering extra paths and Nova being slight counter to Corvus and ghost?

I used corvus team. Nova was a pain though on master.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Anyone else got times they want to share?
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited January 2020
    3:12 guess I’m out :/ nova was a bit of an annoyance with corvus - broke a bit my flow. By the way, what’s the last calendar day one could do this?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

3:12 guess I’m out :/ nova was a bit of an annoyance with corvus - broke a bit my flow. By the way, what’s the last calendar day one could do this?

January 22, 10 AM PST
    Oh thanks bud! Wasn’t sure if I was still even within the period.
    Anyone else run for this? Curious about the avg times
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    3:00 here
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    2:58 here, +/- 30 seconds
  • CryPeXCryPeX Posts: 20
    Got 3:17, i think i am out. Just had some connection issues, had to restart the game 2 times and 4 disconnects as well. Full attack mastery without will power or something else. Corvus R2 with Strange and Proxima team. Full boost, but that will be not good enough.
    Maybe the Problem was the iPhone 8 plus. To long time for loading between the fights?!
    CryPeX said:

Maybe the Problem was the iPhone 8 plus. To long time for loading between the fights?!

I used my iPhone 8 and was under 3 hours. But I deleted all kinds of apps, shut down all background processes, full charge, etc.
    KrisGJJ said:

CryPeX said:

I used my iPhone 8 and was under 3 hours. But I deleted all kinds of apps, shut down all background processes, full charge, etc.
    Okay, maybe that was the problem. I don´t shut down background or deleted apps. The phone was permanetly conntected to the charger. But hey, maybe i´m lucky and got the title.
    When do we get the results?
  • SirDanteSirDante Posts: 13
    2:51 here!
    @CryPeX not entirely sure but I think around the 10th of the following month judging by the dates in this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    CryPeX said:

KrisGJJ said:

CryPeX said:

Okay, maybe that was the problem. I don´t shut down background or deleted apps. The phone was permanetly conntected to the charger. But hey, maybe i´m lucky and got the title.
    When do we get the results?
    First friday after the EQ Finishes
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    CryPeX said:

Got 3:17, i think i am out. Just had some connection issues, had to restart the game 2 times and 4 disconnects as well. Full attack mastery without will power or something else. Corvus R2 with Strange and Proxima team. Full boost, but that will be not good enough.

no matter how prepared you are for a legends run, you cant outpace connection issues. i ran into a couple myself, luckily didnt require a restart or reboot.

in case the internet went down i even had my cell phone ready to be my hotspot for my ipad.

CryPeX said:

no matter how prepared you are for a legends run, you cant outpace connection issues. i ran into a couple myself, luckily didnt require a restart or reboot.

in case the internet went down i even had my cell phone ready to be my hotspot for my ipad.
    The thing is, i always played with 5G on my iPhone. 100% connection, by myself.
  • How did you guys do? Unexpectedly I'mt out, but here are the results https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest Would like to know more else the cut off for reality expectation
  • Can someone tell me where the squirrel store is?