**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SHOULD BLACK BOLT'S P.I & HEALTH BE BOOSTED ?

KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
COMPARED TO QUAKE,KARNAK AND LATER JOINING THE SCENE MEDUSA,B.B FAILS IN COMPARISON TO JOIN THEIR RANKS SEEING AS HE IS THEIR KING ... THINK ABOUT IT !

SHOULD BLACK BOLT'S P.I & HEALTH BE BOOSTED ? 25 votes

YES,THAT SOUNDS RIGHT !
80%
Vdh2008No_More_HeroesRektorKronos987654321BadroseDrOctavius2_2Timone147INTEGRALNikoBravoKINGLEOrealiTicWafflesalldayTheMageHuntermyPUNCAKE1haunted_memorymatlarmanTellthemIAMImranKyokaMethodicFiRe 20 votes
NO,HIS BUFFS MAKE HIM OVER POWERED !
8%
AxeCopFireDave_the_destroyer 2 votes
MAY BE,HE IS FINE THE WAY HE IS !
12%
Eb0ny-O-M4wBUZZdog3000Nemesis666 3 votes

Comments

• InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Seriously Black Bolt?!!
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited August 2017
    YES,THAT SOUNDS RIGHT !
    He should just be redone altogether. He's the Leader of the inhumans, King Blackagar
    Boltagon.

He shouldn't be the weakest one
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Considering he is the king of inhumans you would think he wouldn't be so blah
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    KINGLEO wrote: »
    COMPARED TO QUAKE,KARNAK AND LATER JOINING THE SCENE MEDUSA,B.B FAILS IN COMPARISON TO JOIN THEIR RANKS SEEING AS HE IS THEIR KING ... THINK ABOUT IT !

I think his sp2 needs to stop hurting him. It's really silly at this point that you can't use his sp2 in a fight.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Really didn't need to post in all caps...

Black Bolt actually used to be considerably stronger, particularly before the 12.0 issues.

Why? Because his sig ability triggers on being crit by the enemy, which you used to be able to do while blocking. So, in the past he would get crit from something you parried anyways and gain permanent buffs. They've changed it since then so you can't be crit while blocking.

They really should remove the health damage from his special 2 though. The ability description literally reads that his special 2 is so powerful that he hurts himself when he uses it. It's like.. wait what.. it doesn't one shot people or anything. Maybe if it gained damage based on how many buffs you had stacked.

Anyways, Tl;DR is that he's pretty strong already and could just use some tweaks to make his kit easier to use and more fluid. Most older champions don't come with those sort of drawbacks and he doesn't have other power to make up for it.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    YES,THAT SOUNDS RIGHT !
    5tiog1q11dy1.jpg

The CAPS aren't necessary, bro.
  • KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    YES,THAT SOUNDS RIGHT !
    I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TYPING IN CAPS ! #NoShouting #JustLooksCool