**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

I've been watching a bunch of live streams and its a revive dump and the rewards aren't the best but it's not as bad as I thought. I think the health pools being so large makes it tough but if you came in with all R3 6 star champions it would cut the time by 30% at least. Once my Aegon is r3 sig 200 6 star I will do initial completion.

I am wondering if on that darkhawk or any other robot champs you could armour shatter them making them never go unstoppable or unblockable..?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

That’s really epic man

INTEGRAL said:

That’s really epic man
    But that’s photoshopped
    You don’t deserve it
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

INTEGRAL said:

That’s really epic man
    But that’s photoshopped
    You don’t deserve it
    How do you know?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I've been watching a bunch of live streams and its a revive dump and the rewards aren't the best but it's not as bad as I thought. I think the health pools being so large makes it tough but if you came in with all R3 6 star champions it would cut the time by 30% at least. Once my Aegon is r3 sig 200 6 star I will do initial completion.

With +12% more damage you wont be 30% faster 😅
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

INTEGRAL said:

That’s really epic man
    But that’s photoshopped
    You don’t deserve it
    How do you know?
    The giant space in between the energy per tile and percentage. Plus he doesnt have the title either.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

With +12% more damage you wont be 30% faster 😅
    Yes you will because you'll be able to have more hits as well its not just damage. This is really made for r4 6 stars. I believe thats when most people will complete it in a couple years.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Seatin is killin it!
    Woozie said:

INTEGRAL said:

That’s really epic man
    But that’s photoshopped
    You don’t deserve it
    How do you know?
    I confirm in game that he doesn’t have title
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Congrats to seatin on well played clear.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Losers with fake screen shots. Haha
    It took Seatin 6 hours and 4k units to complete just one run. Correction, this is just as bad as I anticpated in terms of how difficult it is but there's no limber which is a minor saving grace lol.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    looks like the easy path is worth it for the rewards. Don't think completion is worth it for a long time.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

Dont forget that seatin used 30% boosters which are expensive and had nesrly the best team

The cost was not 1 odin but somewhere 2.5

Spent 1 odin on revives I think, plus some boosts but he had some resources already in stock before he started purchasing them. Still very expensive. I might try in 2021 when I can actually save up so much between this and monthly events lol.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ok, now that it took a whole 7 hours to get a map out, can we please unlock the map?
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    sometimes I miss the days when there was no internet and you had to do your "knight lore" map in a notebook. It had it's charm
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Genyl said:

sometimes I miss the days when there was no internet and you had to do your "knight lore" map in a notebook. It had it's charm

It did. Everyone who is whining about the locked map is completely out of touch. Games are designed to include certain challenges and complications. Not being able to tell which way you are going and being forced to use your brain is one of them. Accept the presented challenge or go play candy crush.

looks like the easy path is worth it for the rewards. Don't think completion is worth it for a long time.

What easy path?
  • Homicidal00Homicidal00 Posts: 7

This is missing some champs.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Here’s a better image.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

Agreed. It’s a matter of having the 5 champs necessary but I’d try it if I had them.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I enjoyed Seatin's livestream as it gave me the experience of what it is like and the champions which are helpful. I have a 4* Aegon, but look forward to a 5* Aegon. Not to mention Doom is a beast for this content.