**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* awaken & rank4 red hulk or wasp

Have a 5* awakening science gem. Waiting for void or something nule after a year. Im uncollected but not cavalier. Opinions welcome

5* awaken & rank4 red hulk or wasp 25 votes

Red hulk
52%
TendersquadWoody_federGlodeyIngi_Freyr1975Weeaeajay_denPete4ever_khanDead1Bawa69PlinkoPeteMagnumOcs06Ibby 13 votes
Wasp
48%
Spity68Mixalisshadow_lurker22ForumerDonDudu2809HedronLordBeaverbrokeThicco_ModeCtfz35KingChewTheToxicCactusluanamender 12 votes

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Save the gem for "void or something"
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I'd awaken red hulk. I have him at R3 and he is great. I had him there before I pulled domino. I plan to r4 him soon. I think waiting is dumb. Think of it this way... rank him now and in six months when you finally get Void your will probably have another AG anyway.
  • Wasp
    I have a 5* wasp and if you know how to play her she is super sick, block proficiency sucks but learning her style is key. I would definitely go for wasp
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Neither, they dont need their dupe
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    Don't use the gem but do rank her up
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Red hulk
    I like red hulk but not sure if just a gem on him
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Wasp

Don't use the gem but do rank her up

This
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    do you have domino/ghost? If you have domino, Rhulk is obvious, If you have ghost, then wasp is the better option