**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's one champion you regret ranking up?

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Personally, for me. R5 Starlord. I took him up in excitement after exploring Act 5 fully. Realized few months later, he does everything at R4. I didn't even attempt LOL with him, until I 5/65 Γ†gon so he just sits on the bench. I wish I could rank him down. πŸ˜…
Β«13

Comments

• UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74 β˜…
    but your right in the sense that he isnt much good after act five, kabam shuld hand rank down tickets still in the arena or something
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    captain marvel
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    My roster is at 1 5/65 so my biggest rank up regret is a 4/55.. I bought into the Darkhawk hype early o and got him early and decided to 4/55 him for 6.1.5 crossbones before I realized u can’t get a Sp3 in that fight without eating a sp3 so... yeahhhhhh my 4/55 Darkhawk DEFINITELY
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Starky to rank 4, cull to rank 3, morningstar to rank 3
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gmonkey said:

Sunspot said:

Personally, for me. R5 Starlord. I took him up in excitement after exploring Act 5 fully. Realized few months later, he does everything at R4. I didn't even attempt LOL with him, until I 5/65 Γ†gon so he just sits on the bench. I wish I could rank him down. πŸ˜…

Just did initial clear of abyss he is mvp. Aegon is awesome so much damage good for some parts of act 6 and certain aq paths

Congratulations! I know. 😊 I solo'd most fights excluding Strange and and Juggernaut. Both took 1 revive each (:
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Colossus but then he got buffed
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I took 5* unawakened Sentry to R4. He was my first R4 champion and as a 15th 5*, he was the best of my pulls.

I haven't used him much ever since. Sometimes on AQ and couple times in 5.3.6
  • Im trying to decide wether to take 5* iceman or 5* masacre to rank 3? both unduped. Both are really great champions
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…
    Taking unduped starlord to r3
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276 β˜…
    Dormammu to 4/55, sig 200.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cull, fortunately I get to sell him in a couple of weeks
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cull obsidian... took him to rank 3 as a 5*... block prof is **** so waste of time using him outside maybe Dungeons room 5 on Mutant/Tech days... also now have the 6* so 5* collects major dust. #rebalanced
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4/55 winter soldier
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oml when his buff was announced but wasn't released yet
    Ultron as my first r4 5*
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

captain marvel

Shes one of the three best cosmics in the game
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GagoH said:

captain marvel

Shes one of the three best cosmics in the game
    I think he's talking about OG Captain Marvel. Not MCU version.
  • BruinAvalancheBruinAvalanche Posts: 3 β˜…
    Sabretooth, Omega Red, Thing. All pretty disappointing