**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor balance changes

What will I recieve if I sell my Namor to kabam? I have duped him by grinding arena putting so much effort to dupe him. Will I get a class awakening gem or not?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

If u didn't use an awakening gem on him why would u get one back? U will get back an awakened 5* Namor sig 1 since u got him twice in the arena plus your gold, iso, sig stones, and cats used to rank him

Should actually be sig 20
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Neotwism said:

If u didn't use an awakening gem on him why would u get one back? U will get back an awakened 5* Namor sig 1 since u got him twice in the arena plus your gold, iso, sig stones, and cats used to rank him

Sig 1. Arenas only give one Sig for a dupe
  • RU11011 said:

Neotwism said:

Unless Namor has been around long enough to have been in 4* BASIC Arena (I don’t think so, so must have been from 4* FEATURE Arena of a new champ), then Dup from Arena is 20 Sig.

Only the Basic Arena gives Sig level of 1 for a Dup.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

RU11011 said:

Neotwism said:

Unless Namor has been around long enough to have been in 4* BASIC Arena (I don’t think so, so must have been from 4* FEATURE Arena of a new champ), then Dup from Arena is 20 Sig.

Oh sorry, I play a lot of basic arena and just assumed it was that. The basic arena of Namor has already happened, so it could be either Sig 1 or 20
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

Neotwism said:

Oh sorry, I play a lot of basic arena and just assumed it was that. The basic arena of Namor has already happened, so it could be either Sig 1 or 20
    There is no 5* basic so if it's a 5* it will be a full dupe from arena
  • Oh yep, Basic was early Dec. (didn’t realize release was way back in Jun).
    So don’t know which Star version OP is referring to, or if 4* whether was from Feature or Basic).
    But for others that’s the difference between what you’ll get him back as. And (probably not that it matters for anyone, but) 3* Feature from Arena Dups at full Dup too which is 8.
  • Dr_CrazygavelDr_Crazygavel Posts: 17
    I got it from basic arena..
    Thank u guys for the valuable information u all shared with me.