**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Masacre or Iceman

Which champion is worth more taking to Rank 3

Comments

• Options
    Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Ice for sure
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Iceman
  • Options
    Thanks for the insight brothas!!
  • Options
    Iceman
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    If U play agrassive and want some brutal fun.
    Want, played right, insane damage.
    Go for Masacre.

If U need immunity and sp3 protection. Iceman

I have r4 masacre. Next will be Colossus for the immune Part
    Iceman is a bit outdated nowadays.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Without context, any answer is nothing but guessing. What is your roster? What synergies do you've access to? What kind of content do you want to complete?
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Iceman is a very good champ but there are better double immune champs now, triple immunity is still unique.

Masacre is unique in that he can do most of his damage without getting a lot of hits in...his sp2 does as much or damage if it’s blocked...light his bat and the opponent incinerates themselves hitting your block. With Domino and Rulk he’s a hugely underrated champ. He also has among the best reach in the game and is one of the most fun champs to play.
  • Options
    I also agree have a 5* Massacre only at rank 2 though, but I also have a 5* Stark Spiderman r3. I have also 5* Taskmaster R2, 5*Hela, 5*DocOc, 5* Luke Cage and I think my other one is 5* Jane Thor.....I know right? Not the best line up.
    But I do have duped and fully ranked4* omega red, captain Marvel, stark Spiderman, ironfist.
    All 4 stars are duped an close to the 99 level. I think my duped 4* omeg red is at level 68, damage output amazing!