**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Nightcrawler...

Please for the love of god, fix Nightcrawler. He's a decent champ and would be fun to play with if you could do 5 hit combos without freezing for a second and getting destroyed. He's a super awesome defender in AW, but that's about it.

I've seen this posted a thousand times now. It needs to be addressed IMO. Again, you can do 4 hit combos but as soon as you click the screen for the fifth time, NC will strike, then stand there for roughly .5 seconds and that leaves him extremely vulnerable to 5 hit combos and specials.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    He's actually a really strong attacker. Whoever told you he's only good for AW defense doesn't know what they're talking about. More than decent also.
  • StripesWaterkatStripesWaterkat Member Posts: 28
    I'd love to use him if it didn't take forever get a 3* crystal and have the odds being one in a billion of getting him.
  • Michaelgt89Michaelgt89 Member Posts: 4
    Can you get off a 5 hit combo without the character freezing? I'm playing on an iPhone 7+ and a new iPad. Can't do a 5 hit combo. That's an issue. Reduces the amount of damage you can do. I've worked around it in arenas but still accidentally do 5 hit combos occasionally.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I wasn't saying he isn't bugged. I was saying he's more than decent and more than an AW defender.

Hopefully he'll be fixed in 15.0.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    Hope kabam look into it, he can't block for a very short time if u end a combo with light attack, causing an opening and opponents can take advantage and hit u easily, here's a short vid if it helps

https://youtu.be/pI3CV0B22M8
    He is great but that bug really screws him up as a good character. Hope they get it fixed!
    Ah, I see. I totally agree. He's really awesome with his BAMF buff and decent damage. That's why I want him fixed. Hope he gets what he needs
  • LusterTShanzLusterTShanz Member Posts: 8
    Yess! Please fix him. I am totally seeing the same problem every single time!! Hope to see the bug gone soon!