**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you be selling namor/cull when you get the chance

Curious if the majority are leaning towards yes or no. Personally leaning towards yes for cull and maybe for namor.

Will you be selling namor/cull when you get the chance 181 votes

Yes
44%
RagamugginGunnerthetaman23SnakeEyes69Timone147Spity68FrostyAce_03StefanjoneszuffyFallencircusDiddydiditAlex13369Henrytfu_41Bpn88855Leiva_darkcsexton00heintje12Lvernon15ExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUS 80 votes
No
28%
Alex_sc11danielmathLeNoirFaineantAxeCopFireKDoggg2017SiddhantKwatraTtangRCunhaSceptilemaniacFR33_HUG5Riggs_97simolazEscornaboiESFKillerRino19StellarTatteredSailJakearoundLovejoy72DarthPhal 51 votes
Will do a lot of testing and see
27%
GamerMasterSmokeVdh2008DrZolaSatsuiNoHadouadqqedfyvrStar_Lord_LeellisonDarkrider05StingerbkMenkentGlodeyHilldarScholiatherealspidermanTaZ_417810or_StrongTrap_JesusMysteriocookiedealer 50 votes

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Only have ISO in 6* Cull, but Namor gem, stones and cats will likely get used to take OR to R5 and awaken another champ.

Dr. Zola
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    No
    Only have namor ranked; can't afford the loss in prestige regardless of how good/bad/indifferent he is.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    No
    don't have cull ranked, do have 5/65 sig 200 namor and his change is basically nothing in terms of his use, so wouldn't even consider selling him
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No
    You don’t sell champs.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Selling Namor, I can use the gem on Colossus. Still going to rerank Namor, I just want my gem back
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Yes
    I took Namor straight to r4 put a AG and then through in 100+ stones but barely used him so I'm gonna take my resources back for Domino
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    No
    No

I mostly use Namor for his signature ability that alone was worth the awakening gem and sig stones
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'll likely be keeping Namor as is, but will test to see if I want to sell my 6* R2 Cull. I may use those resources for another champ.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    No
    Nope. As a matter of fact, I took Namor to R5 and look forward to using his increased bleed chance. His Regen was a bonus, not required, for my build
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    I dont have namor but cull is borderline useless to me. I am in an are of the game where you need niche counters and cull isnt gonna for anything really.
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    I'm a little bit tilted by the changes on Namor, so that's an automatic sell. But I need to test my Cull and see how much he's affected by this change.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Yes
    I'm gonna sell Namor because I used a mutant awakening gem on him, then duped him when they gave us 15k 5* shards, so he will loose 1 signature level and I will get a mutant awakening gem. On top of that, he will be still duped at level 20 right ?
  • GlodeyGlodey Posts: 20

Selling Namor, I can use the gem on Colossus. Still going to rerank Namor, I just want my gem back

I'm pretty sure you'll get the resources instead of the gem. Such as t4 mutant catalyst, t1's, etc
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Yes
    I’m definitely selling Cull. They want to straight line his damage over all fights but seeing as they don’t intend to boost his BP, this definitely just makes him worse. I haven’t used him once in Act 6 so I won’t miss it and I’ll love having the resources back. Namor looks basically unchanged. Just looks like you might need an L1 before going straight to an L3 now which is how I play Havok so his change is not at all game changing for me. His sig is what really makes him shine anyway and they’re not touching that.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Yes
    Selling 5* Namor r3. Honestly, I barely used him, and he had pretty low Sig levels. I'll use the resources to R3 or R4 my Domino.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Yes
    Glodey said:

I'm pretty sure you'll get the resources instead of the gem. Such as t4 mutant catalyst, t1's, etc
    Megavok said:

I'm gonna sell Namor because I used a mutant awakening gem on him, then duped him when they gave us 15k 5* shards, so he will loose 1 signature level and I will get a mutant awakening gem. On top of that, he will be still duped at level 20 right ?

You get the gem and all resources used back. Yes, your Namor will return as a Sig 20
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes

I'm a little bit tilted by the changes on Namor, so that's an automatic sell. But I need to test my Cull and see how much he's affected by this change.

I would advise otherwise, they didnt change the main reason namor is amazing
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Yes
    Selling Cull because he wasn’t that useful to begin with. I’ll wait until I get CMM or Vision Aarkus. Besides, you can just put everything back into the champ if you change your mind.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Granted I haven't played in months, but I wouldn't be selling any. Personally I don't Rank Champs just to go back. The point is to Rank, use the ones you Ranked, and keep Ranking more. At least in my mind. Of course, the only one I have Ranked who is being affected is Torch, and I ain't selling him. Lol. I used a Gem on him.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Yes
    Yeah, but probably rank them back up to where they are. I want to try to get the awakening gems I used on them both back since I have duped them both since I used the gem. Just hope I duped Namor before I took him to sig 200.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Megavok said:

Should be an automatic sell for anyone who duped after using a gem.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Yes
    Ill be getting the resources used to take my 5* Cull to r3. Don't even use him now, and can't see myself using him anytime soon. Plus he's only r3, so if I ever change my mind, it's not too costly to bring him back up again.