**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we have a Greatest solo crystal

I'm an endgame level player and I never open my greater solo crystals because they don't have a use for me at this stage in the game. I think I remember a greatest solo crystal back in the day but I'm not 100% sure. Should Kabam add a greatest solo crystal for either uncollected or cavalier players? Should it be open for everyone?

Should we have a Greatest solo crystal 53 votes

Yes for cavalier and above
41%
Pabon510zuffyGNASTYkikiFurieuxKillSwitchB_Dizzle_01NeotwismX_Factor_AgentJake303AoSZeezoosStevieManWonderGraydroxObaid_Jacob03ChriissRnOuxdononeAstoundsMauledPlinkoIbby 22 votes
Yes for Uncollected and above
37%
PiviotTerraMhd20034Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverTaZ_4178Wicket329LordRaymond3SknZnLoctiteSuperGlueTiger360RadonLucasjones_98HedronNothing_herenatewagz419Toyota_2015Matty_IceSpideyFunkoH_I_Z 20 votes
Yes for everyone
15%
PantherusNZEbbtideShadowstrikeBowTieJohnDonDudu2809TheInfinty4dlaiAndrøid17 8 votes
No
5%
Master3418LazuliGinjabredMonsta 3 votes

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yes for everyone
    For the record, not uncollected yet but I wouldn't object to uncollected and above having their own level as long as the solo and greater were bumped up in the process. That being said we would have to be realistic about what would everyone want vs what everyone can really get. (Already don't envy THAT conversation).

Obv anything game breaking is off the table (6*awakening gems) but I can see

•Low amount of 5 & 6 shards (realistically 100-200),

•5* RNG Sig stones,

•Rainbow boosts (10-30% RNG)

•Maybe a 1% shot at a 5* AG (RNG)

•Some T2A fragments

Again in the process I would have considered bumping up the current greater solo crystals as well with a higher percentage of a whole Tier 1 Alpha as well as some T4 Catalyst RNG with the greater also giving us a shot at 4* AG. But again this is just a concept that can easily be modified for more practical purposes.
  • Yes for cavalier and above
    Tbh if it was the same as the current Greater Crystal with the x2 boost removed and everything scaled up by 1* that’d probably make everyone happy. I’m at the stage now where probably 50% of my 4* are max Sig, I think I’m only missing about 2 4* from the basic pool so I don’t actually use 4* so their sig level is irrelevant to me except slowly creeping towards max sig crystals.

5* sig stones are extremely hard to get hold of outside of cash based offers. With a maximum of 15 available every month (side quests where they appear periodically aside) you’re looking at roughly 80 months to max sig a champion.

(Assuming you’re on drop rate) 15 crystals nets you an average of 2.5 stones/class per month. To take a champ from 20-200 you’re looking at 72 months, or 6 years.

Chucking a few 5* sig stones our way wouldn’t hurt.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Even though I'm personally at Cavalier status I feel like if you can beat the collector you deserve better in game items... either way nice poll.
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    No
    What’s the point, knowing kabam if they ever update the solo crystals it’ll be behind a paywall. 14.99 a month or something for updated crystals/solo events is probably already on it’s way. If it’s something the players have been asking for for awhile then you can guarantee it’ll be coming with a shiny price tag on it.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

For the record, not uncollected yet but I wouldn't object to uncollected and above having their own level as long as the solo and greater were bumped up in the process. That being said we would have to be realistic about what would everyone want vs what everyone can really get. (Already don't envy THAT conversation).

•5* RNG Sig stones,

•Some T2A fragments

Again in the process I would have considered bumping up the current greater solo crystals as well with a higher percentage of a whole Tier 1 Alpha as well as some T4 Catalyst RNG with the greater also giving us a shot at 4* AG. But again this is just a concept that can easily be modified for more practical purposes.

I was thinking around the same minus the 5 and 6* shards and .1% AG chance
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes please.
    Lazuli said:

What’s the point, knowing kabam if they ever update the solo crystals it’ll be behind a paywall. 14.99 a month or something for updated crystals/solo events is probably already on it’s way. If it’s something the players have been asking for for awhile then you can guarantee it’ll be coming with a shiny price tag on it.

This is simply updating and outdated part of the game. How many players need the 2 and 3 awakening gems or sig stones or arena boosts?
    Yes for everyone
    Goken2345 said:

Lazuli said:

This is simply updating and outdated part of the game. How many players need the 2 and 3 awakening gems or sig stones or arena boosts?
    To be fair I do like having those Awakening gems for my 2 and 3 stars, especially if we get exclusive or new releases into the basic pool, I always like having them ranked up and awake just in case you get another road to a million 2 Star Arena
    Yes for everyone
    Goken2345 said:

•5* RNG Sig stones,

•Some T2A fragments

I was thinking around the same minus the 5 and 6* shards and .1% AG chance
    That's fair.