**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Doc Ock or not???

First I have to post the picture to brag, because I never, EVER have this kind of luck. I haven't seen a lot of discussions on whether or not he is better duped vs unduped and Seatins video left me kind of confused. Playing with him at 3/30 I can power lock and dominate the 5* Hyperion duel target, is it still possible to do that if his sig ability is activated? I have a 4* tech AG and about 40 gen sig stones i can throw at him. Thanks!
znbazfvcsbdl.png

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Use it on gg
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    GG benefits more from awakening
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Great roll. I agree with the others. GG would be the better option for now. Unless you want to save the Gem for a different Champ.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Save it unless you already have Sparks duped. I'm not a fan of GG and still learning Doc Oc. That's just my opinion though...many will disagree with me about GG. At least wait until you have Doc Oc figured out.
    And congrats on a great roll.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    To clarify about GG.. He's hella fun to play but I was hoping for a power control champ. His lvl2 does great damage but his lvl1 is weak all around. He's got some good utility though. I'd rank up Doc Oc before GG and save the gem for someone better or until everyone figures Doc Oc out. He seems like a great champ. Both are above average imo. Have fun
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    DaMunk wrote: »
    To clarify about GG.. He's hella fun to play but I was hoping for a power control champ. His lvl2 does great damage but his lvl1 is weak all around. He's got some good utility though. I'd rank up Doc Oc before GG and save the gem for someone better or until everyone figures Doc Oc out. He seems like a great champ. Both are above average imo. Have fun

Not god tier though, maybie demi god tier
  • SkullmanicSkullmanic Posts: 8
    Just wait for the 7stars to come out
  • Thanks for the input guys. I took both of them up to 3/30 just to run with them for a bit to see how they play. Doc Oc seems to have more utility for offense with the power lock, but GG is a little more fun to play with. Im going to take them both up to 4/40 the next rank up event and will go from there.