**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a relaxed alliance

Looking for an alliance running maps 3/4 so donations are low, I've been playing full on so just want a break from higher levels while I try to enjoy the game again lol I can do war and quests. Line I'd and ingame name is jeri person. I have 5k+ prestige

Comments

• Options
    lerkdajerklerkdajerk Posts: 33
    Did you sell all your top champs? The profile with that name doesn't look like its 5k+ prestige.
  • Options
    Typo, lucky I play like a 2k rookie
  • Options
    DoobDoob Posts: 3
    Hey Jeri if you're still looking for a good fit, we're a group of mostly retired vets. Map 3x5 occasional map 4 from VOLUNTARY donations. Advanced tier in aq and tier 13 aw. No event minimums or participation requirements. Add me in game if you're interested doobieufo
  • Options
    DoobDoob Posts: 3
    Also for your information we usually get 2 full battlegroups in aq and a partial in battlegroup 3.and for Alliance wars we're currently running 2 battlegroups and would consider running 3 if more people expressed interest in participating. Our alliance is only 1 month old and we're taking up fast despite being laid back. Our leader has a legends title and is very chill
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    We play map4 and 5 join us.line id atul0733
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    I added you on game my IGN Spidey076
  • Options
    RichFailleRichFaille Posts: 40
    Jeri, we are a 7 week old alliance - I was part of a hardcore alli and went back to focus on helping others grow. We are 1.6M, just did a mini purge yesterday of inactive, uncommunicative peeps. We use Discord app for comms and organizing and have a good bit of fun there too. we run 32222 no donations, no minimums. Just be active and communicate. my ign is RichFaille and discord is Rikki Kang Fai#0571 hmu and let's talk
  • Options
    LeftTurnAlbqrqeLeftTurnAlbqrqe Posts: 77
    Sent you an in game request and Line post. Don't know if you're still looking.
    We are a very casual alliance running volunteer 2 BG AW & AQ map3
    Low stress and no donations. Founded the alliance on premise that we show just enjoy the game and have fun, not in the rewards rat race anymore
    IGN LeftTurnAlbqrqe
    Alliance tag RPDOS
    Thanks