**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Superior Ironman have the #symbiote tag?

From what I know Superior Ironman’s suit is made with (a) symbiote. So I think it could be cool if he had the #symbiote tag.
That’s the main thing that sets it apart (besides color).

Should Superior Ironman have the #symbiote tag? 59 votes

Yes
35%
Doc_HollamonINTEGRALR_D_JrTerraShadowstrikeMhd20034NiteAndDaeRepto23EvangelionlovrJakearoundDaphboyshadow_lurker22Colonaut123Tiger360Superchampion_FreeToPlay_21DynastyCtfz35MinvisSteel_Ball_Run 21 votes
No
54%
NMEONESVdh2008Spity68SaiyanTendersquadLvernon15SiddhantKwatraIron_SkywalkerNitro422OnmixBrokenrcm201710or_StrongDarthPhalLordRaymond3RakeYoungVoltoloshope4tgDjinTankRichardson 32 votes
He does
0%
IDK
10%
Nick_Caine_32Duke_SilverDenzel116TheInfintylowlevelplayerLucifer1810 6 votes

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Technically he should get a tag but it's not a Klyntar Symbiote so he wouldn't get any of the synergy boosts.

Although soooo many possibilities for a potential rework..
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Just so I can get the synergy boost of Venom.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    No

Technically he should get a tag but it's not a Klyntar Symbiote so he wouldn't get any of the synergy boosts.

Kabam can make him similar to Warlock.
    His Extremis Virus can infect the opponent and reduce their ability accuracy. Add a Pre-Fight ability which allows us to choose if we want to reduce accuracy of offensive abilities or defensive abilities.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yes
    DjinAF said:

Kabam can make him similar to Warlock.
    His Extremis Virus can infect the opponent and reduce their ability accuracy. Add a Pre-Fight ability which allows us to choose if we want to reduce accuracy of offensive abilities or defensive abilities.
    Also in the comics the suit was enhanced to be better than its inspiration which means it was actually immune to all the vulnerabilities that other symbiotes have as well as having stronger energy blasts than some of the most powerful mutants. Not to mention that both in film and comics, the Iron Man suits are supposed to be able to absorb electricity so they could redirect that energy back with enhanced blasts.

Like I said there is potential.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Yes

Incinerate immune, high energy resistance, havok counter, power drain/burn and so much more!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yes
    Would love for Superior Iron-Man to get a buff, pulled him recently and he just looks so cool
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Yes

I would very much like to see him buffed