**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Your best Variant 3 Kang options

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
so I have completed Variant 3 no problem and explored all but the last chapter. Chapter 2.2 sucks by the way, stupid power gain ****. Anyway I was wondering who your best Kang options are. I did my initial run with Sparky no problem, but I dont have tech boosts anymore which is how I got him down. Anyone have a secret weapon for the fight?

Comments

• UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Warlock
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58
    Warlock, Mysterio, Imiw, Hype
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I used imiw, but it's still a long fight
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    IMIW was most reliable compared to Sentinel as you just spam sp1 every time before his regen is about to proc, a long fight though definitely takes concentration but multiple one shots aren't that hard
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Duped Star-Lord. Build your combo, use sp2, eventually and probably a lot sooner than you might think he’ll go down.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Mysterio, Warlock, Sentinel
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I did it with nebula. Charge the heavy then parry to transfer the shock.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Hyperion spam sp1, easy fight.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Think. Was domino with trinity and sentinel. Been a while.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hyperion made him a breeze.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Sentinel all the way! I was able to solo him all but once. Parry Harvey bait the sp1 for the Win.when you can throw an occasional sp2.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Star-Lord.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Warlock, Hyperion, Sentinel, Sunspot
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Sentinel is what I used before I got Warlock but either can do it and it’s like Sentinel was made for v3 how good he does.
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    I used IMIW for few runs, then got Warlock and did the remainder with him
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Been a while so my roster had changed quite a bit since running it. I'd probably use Warlock now. A couple runs I used imiw with Stealthy synergy the rest I used Sentinel. Sentinel worked better for me but if I remember correctly if you save up power to a special 2 and have max charges it was very easy to get him down. Just fire your first special 2 a little before his timer reset if I remember. There was a little timing issue with him but once figured out easy as pie
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    On my initial run I used my 6* Jane foster since I didn’t have any high ranked champs that used shock or incinerate at the time. It took forever but it got the job done, wasn’t far off 700 hits before he went down. Ended up ranking my 4* sentinel up for the exploration of it, he was much faster than Jane.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    I used IMIW
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Sunspot i got multiple 1 shots with him his perfect block makes it so easy as long as you know how to parry
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Proxima can work well