**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5

Hi all,
I am going for uncollected and run more EQ and AQ.
Will Like to hear who should I R5 best.
Thank you.

Comments

• luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    So many good options! I can’t pick only one. But my main choices would be Starky for hundreds of reasons, Magik for power lock or Old Man Logan.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    edited January 2020
    Also, you have so many good champs and you’re not even uncollected yet. Nice roster and good luck! I’m gonna start my path to uncollected soon too. Waiting to rank a few 5* first.
  • Ng_111Ng_111 Posts: 12
    Thanks for the advice.
    Have not attempt to do uncollected until now.
    It seems without doing that,progression is limited.
    Good luck in your quest to uncollected.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sparky's your best bet imo.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

I think you should wait on a rank 5. Even though Starky is good, there are better champions nowadays. Also if it is for monthly EQ you generally don't need a rank 5 to 100% most of the months. Rank 4s work well

No. Sparky is a perfectly good option for R5. He's a champ with great utility and great damage that'll bring him through a lot of content. There's no point in waiting for someone else. If you don't think he should R5 Sparky, who do you think he should R5? Is Hyperion not worth R5 to you because "there are better champions nowadays"? Who knows how long it will take to get someone better? Even if he does get another amazing champion, he has to get the resources to take him all the way from 1/1 to 5/65. By the time all this happens, he could have R5'd Sparky, used him to clear content to get resources, and R5'd his new champion!
  • Ng_111Ng_111 Posts: 12
    Great point from all.
    I think I know who to R5 1st.
    Time to go for uncollected.