**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just got uncollected last night. Can I Still go for 1 million acorns with 4 days left?

I've spent about 350K acorns so far and I have 100K. Can I get like 550K acorns in 4 days? Trying to decide if i should buy a bunch of energy refills and try or not even try. I would love to the get that 5 star AG crystal.
I've already 100% master , I've almost 100% heroic. I have 60+ baskets, I did all the objectives. Didnt do much arena this month though I was focusing on getting uncollected.

Comments

• TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Don't thinks is possible if you only got 450K. Even if you could I wouldn't go for it, not worth it. You'd spend way too many units. If you just became uncollected I assume you'd not be able to complete the side quest on epic unless you spend huge amount of units, also only coupIe more days left of it. Usually I die on 7th or 8th fight with 5* r4 champs and one 6* r2. I probably have to say I'm not the best skilled player but I know what I'm doing and personally find the side quest harder than the event quest. Just wait the for the right time, this is not the only AG in the game.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    If you just got uncollected 100%ing the eq might not be easy for you, but if you can 100% uc and master and do a couple master acornotopia runs, granted you saved your baskets it’s possible