**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull!

Just pulled a 5* cull obsidian. Now I know he’s getting “balanced” in the next update, but is he still gonna he worth a rank... say 3/45? Thoughts?

Comments

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Wait and see. No one really knows. I believe he won’t be viable for a high rank- but I may well be wrong.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    He’s already emit valuable for high rank his block damage is ridiculous he can’t take a blocked hit lol
  • Dethroned91Dethroned91 Posts: 88

Just pulled a 5* cull obsidian. Now I know he’s getting “balanced” in the next update, but is he still gonna he worth a rank... say 3/45? Thoughts?

dupe him before wasting resources. literally the only thing that makes him useful as a (somewhat nerfed) heavy damage dealer is multiple activations of rout.
    I might take him up to rank 2 then. And if I dupe in the future, and I enjoy using I’ll take him further! Seems we’ve been kabamed once again
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    nope, his BP is so bad no one uses him anyways
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Dont put any resources into him. I was foolish enough to pick his dupe over a first time proxima from my Nexus crystal.
  • Dethroned91Dethroned91 Posts: 88
    GagoH said:

Dont put any resources into him. I was foolish enough to pick his dupe over a first time proxima from my Nexus crystal.

I have 5* Proxima also, so I’ll put my resources to her then.