**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine 2099

Hello everyone, so I just got really lucky and pulled a 5s Guillo2099 from a 300-units cav crystal yesterday.
Took her immediately to r4 and tested her in some ROL and Act6 content. Must say I'm pretty pleased with her gameplay and damage.
Just wanted to know though, do you think she deserves rank 5? What are your thoughts on her? Would love to hear some opinions form people who have her. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    Come on give this girl some love! :D
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    She was supposed to the the AOL killer. But she isn’t even needed on the roster. I have her as a 6*. She’s fun. But her mechanic to keep the combo is crappy.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099 is an excellent champ. I have her at 5/65 and don't regret it. Any fights with big healthpools (endgame content) she can be an excellent option on. And on my secondary account, my 4* 4/40 G2099 allowed me to clear RoL at Level 42 with minimal item use (a few potions to top up health, and a couple revives due to some unfortunately mistakes against Juggernaut). She handled all fights except Juggernaut and Wolverine.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

She was supposed to the the AOL killer. But she isn’t even needed on the roster. I have her as a 6*. She’s fun. But her mechanic to keep the combo is crappy.

She was never supposed to be the AoL killer.. no one knew who would be good/bad till it was released a week ago..
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    Tried my 4/55 guillo2099 in Rol yesterday, she did handle all the fights in less than 30min with 0 items. Also thanks to her rigen I ended up completing rol with full life bar.
    Lovin her, think i’m gonna r5 her soon.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    definitley, I love her as a three star and have her maxed with sig 98 (ust need one more). she is worth an awakening gem if you have one