**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rebalancing is disappointing...

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Masterdux said:

Can somebody confirm if HT has been updated or not? At this point I've seen most people claiming he has, but i just used him and it kinda feels the same

Seemed like it to me in arena. Manged to get to 20 temp off a parry
    So you were able to go form 0 to 20 off of a parry
    Just checked again. You dont start the fight at 0 temp so that's what it was. Only got up to around 15 from zero
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Not sure where else to post this, so I will post it here. I don’t think the changes are too bad. I haven’t yet tried Namor in endgame content, but I don’t think I will sell him or Cull.

But my issue is this, I opened 20 featured crystals with Namor and Cull in them, for Namor and Cull. I took Namor to R5 and Cull to R4. No other champs I pulled including Ebony Maw and Ronin did I take past R3. 20 featured is 100,000 5* shards EXTRA. That’s 10 basic crystals. I don’t think I would have gone for that featured if I knew these champs were getting nerfed or OP. So what do I do now? I honestly feel I have been “ripped off” for 100k 5* shards with this whole thing. I feel bad for those who spent as well. I doubt any compensation I will get will be worth 100,000 5* shards.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    edited February 2020

@SentryPillow Can you tell me the version that you are on? My system is showing that you haven't updated yet, but if you have more than one account, that could be wrong.

'Is playing with more than one account against the rules? There are thousands of players who have a lot of accounts. One of my friend himself is running his own alliance i.e. all the 30 members in that alliance is he himself.
    '
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Parth2204 said:

@SentryPillow Can you tell me the version that you are on? My system is showing that you haven't updated yet, but if you have more than one account, that could be wrong.

'Is playing with more than one account against the rules? There are thousands of players who have a lot of accounts. One of my friend himself is running his own alliance i.e. all the 30 members in that alliance is he himself.
    '
    He never said there was anything wrong. He checked what version of the game is on and it's not the update at least from the posters account. He was asking if he has another and it's not working there. You can have unlimited accounts as long as you are the only one to play them.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yep, maw still sucks on offense. Will have to see if he does any better on defense.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Lol I cant get to max temp. Off of a parry or sp2 stun from 0. You say in your post the update will be live with v25.3, yet they still dont work
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Madcat said:

My parries last for 2.5 seconds and I can’t get Human torch to max temperature he plays exactly the same as before

Your parries do not last for 2.5 seconds - time them using a video. 2.0 seconds is the maximum - Parry 2/3 and Parry 3/3 do NOT add stun time like the description says they do. This has been ignored by Kabam.
    https://youtu.be/5WldniwdYNY

My parry mastery with 1% perfect block begs to differ with you. Mined 2.5 seconds like @Nojokejaym said. Parry is 2 seconds max but increases with perfect block chance. Put more into PB, you get longer parries.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah from the testing I did on Namor and Annihilus, the rebalancing mostly blows. With Namor it’s really not that noticeable, don’t know why they bothered changing anything at all. Nothing really changed with Annihilus either because the issue wasn’t that his furies are too short it’s that the stifles don’t last long enough to stack. Simple fix is to increase the paused duration by a couple seconds. Really not that hard. Wouldn’t even make an impact on defense either.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Well I for one am looking at the balance changes from this lens : if we start expecting major buffs to underwhelming champs during this balance changes, then that can give kabam the right to make major changes downward to over performing champs, I did have it this way of minor tweaks than that. I don't know about you. I know these buffs are nothing to write home about, but so are the nerfs, win win.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Madcat said:

My parries last for 2.5 seconds and I can’t get Human torch to max temperature he plays exactly the same as before

Your parries do not last for 2.5 seconds - time them using a video. 2.0 seconds is the maximum - Parry 2/3 and Parry 3/3 do NOT add stun time like the description says they do. This has been ignored by Kabam.
    This is how you get 2.5 seconds

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Yeah I'm damn near about to quit the game because of this bs. Been waiting months just to get these minor changes and they expect us to be proud of their work. Why must they disrespect all my favorites... Nova, Surfer, Maw, Annihilus, Res Skull, and Magneto reduced to decent defenders with little offensively use.

I'm pretty sure we said that these will be very small, and are not meant to be large swings in either direction. We also took this long because we wanted to do this the right way, and share all of our data and reasoning, which is something a lot of Summoners appreciated.

This is what we meant all along everybody, small changes to numerical values that make Champions a little more viable, or puts them back in line with others if they're outpacing the rest of the crowd too much.
    As Kabam must be well aware, overreaction is the hallmark of social media.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★

Madcat said:

https://youtu.be/5WldniwdYNY

My parry mastery with 1% perfect block begs to differ with you. Mined 2.5 seconds like @Nojokejaym said. Parry is 2 seconds max but increases with perfect block chance. Put more into PB, you get longer parries.
    You are using Domino with Masacre.
    edited February 2020
    @Nojokejaym

Parry with 3/3 should be 2.0 seconds. It is 1.5. Test it yourself with Youtube's software like I did.
    Oh, and a further comment of proof that Parry is 1.5 seconds, whether it is at 1/3 or 3/3 is Blade's bleed - 2.0 seconds base bleed + 0.5 seconds from 1pt in Deep Wounds = 2.5 seconds.

Bleed timer is about 2/3rds done in the above capture ->

If parry was 2.0 seconds with 3/3 in parry and 0/3 in stupefy, the timer would be at over 75% (2.0/2.5= 80%). It is not.

If parry was 1.5 seconds with 3/3 in parry and 0/3 in stupefy, the timer would be about 60% expired on his bleed. It is in that area.

Parry 3/3 is only 1.5 seconds, and only extends to 2.0 seconds with 3/3 in Stupefy.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Madcat said:

@Nojokejaym

Parry with 3/3 should be 2.0 seconds. It is 1.5. Test it yourself with Youtube's software like I did.

So what you’re telling me is kabam lies in there description? @Kabam Miike you gotta answer this

Madcat said:

@Nojokejaym

So what you’re telling me is kabam lies in there description? @Kabam Miike you gotta answer this
    Like I said - test it yourself. I dropped 2 mastery points from Parry and used them elsewhere. No change in parry stun time.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Madcat said:

Madcat said:

@Nojokejaym

Like I said - test it yourself. I dropped 2 mastery points from Parry and used them elsewhere. No change in parry stun time.
    Was it the Arena or some other place they could have had Limber?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Madcat said:

Madcat said:

Madcat said:

@Nojokejaym

Was it the Arena or some other place they could have had Limber?
    Look at the pictures. Gold standard of RoL Winter Soldier. No.
    Ok. You said used them elsewhere. I thought you meant the Champs, not the Points.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Parry has never worked as you would have expected looking at the description. There's been several YouTube videos on this. The duration difference between 2 and 3 isn't there. It does reduce more damage if I remember correctly though.