**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5 more like act hell please help!

help im stuck on act 5 and need some strategies

Comments

• SpellcasterSpellcaster Posts: 19
    edited February 2020
  • SpellcasterSpellcaster Posts: 19

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rank up ghost quake if you can play them
    Aa is also a hugeee help
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    You try running suicides? It took me to have really high ranked champs to even approach this chapter. 5.1.5 hard af, dont take "easy path" too many fights, go for a medium path. On 5.1.5 all depend on how good you do against that first Iron Man, beat him decisively then throw on boosts and go for it, if not start again. I find parrying then dodging more useful than attacking after parry, stun is so short, they eat you for falling for it on that chapter. 5.2.1- 5.2.4 easier, specials win the fights, use Killmonger n Hyperion for those. Last 2 chapters require a life savings of units, revives and boosts and alot of practice. Good luck
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Which quest are you on
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 39
    honestly your roster doesn't look ready to get through act 5 IMO. you have some great champs available, and could totally do it if they were higher ranked. not really about skill - even with a solid roster, lower-ranked champs just don't have strong enough attack or large enough health pools to get through most of those battles. fights are way longer, so there's a lot less margin for error. and the nodes make it even tougher.

believe me i would've LOVED to have had half your roster when i was at your level, you have some incredible champs. CMM, OR, KM, Hype, SS, AA, Ghost, Quake, Venom, Stealth Spidey - and that's just some of your 4* champs, you have other good options in the 5* pool. but you should really spend a few weeks working on resources to rank them up, and use the effort to practice with what you have.
  • exploring all of act 4 first helps to prepare for act 5 if you haven't done it already