**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to r3?

Might as well rank up someone. None are duped.

Who to r3? 20 votes

Dormammu
75%
MegaSkater67Darth_StewiesolopoloHammerbro_64DRTOBowTieJohnLucasjones_98HedronFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModePlinkoGrieferMadnessOcs06Erik_Killmonger1001Raiyik36_ 15 votes
Howard the Duck
25%
Foxhero007NiteAndDaeStagedear85Etjamadeepblack12 5 votes
Agent Venom
0%

Comments

• Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    What rarity are you talking about?
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Rarity like above is a good question.

If you have a decent roster already, it's probably going to be none of them regardless the answer. But if you're hurting for an immunities champ or someone to help control some power, Dorm is a possibility.

I wouldn't rank up Howard until we see what the buffs are like. And I wouldn't rank up Agent Venom at all.
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I would love to see someone (not me) rank up a 6* Howard the Duck to R3. That would be epic.
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Oh I’m sorry. All are 5*. I have 2 at r3 already. They are the Champion and Ronin.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    edited February 2020
    Rerun_9 said:

Oh I’m sorry. All are 5*. I have 2 at r3 already. They are the Champion and Ronin.

In that case probably the most useful is dormammu but if those are your only 5* for where your at rank 5 4* will probably help you more honestly
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Tbh you should save to rank 4 ronan or champion, if you have no aplha 2 then dormamu