**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LONGSHOT FINGERS

You notice they drew this guy with 4 fingers instead of 5 on the loading screen? Is this MARVEL or the Flintstones? :#

Comments

• Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    What is this the flintstones?

-Guy who doesn’t know the character
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    So does his having one less finger give him some kind of advantage in battle? Do the comics explain why he was genetically engineered that way? Damn. I was hoping that Kabam just messed up, LMAO
  • Options

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So the Mojoverse is like the movie RUNNINGMAN and Longshot is like Ben Richards, with amnesia like Quaid in TOTAL RECALL, hands like ET, a mullet like JOE DIRT, and powers like DOMINO. Got it.

Lmao I love it
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So does his having one less finger give him some kind of advantage in battle? Do the comics explain why he was genetically engineered that way? Damn. I was hoping that Kabam just messed up, LMAO

Smaller Fists for more precise punching, better articulation, saves Bone and Tissue when they made him? Idk, but I've heard that people that have lost a finger in some way (that isn't a Thumb) found there isn't much of a difference from when they had all 5 so it may just be that a 5th isn't really needed?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He’s always had 4 finger (3 fingers and a thumb). He’s always been like that since he first was released back in the 80s.
  • Options

He’s always had 4 finger (3 fingers and a thumb). He’s always been like that since he first was released back in the 80s.

Yeah, apparently. Sorry, I'm a longshot noob. Lol. Thanks.
  • Options

Smaller Fists for more precise punching, better articulation, saves Bone and Tissue when they made him? Idk, but I've heard that people that have lost a finger in some way (that isn't a Thumb) found there isn't much of a difference from when they had all 5 so it may just be that a 5th isn't really needed?
    I've always felt my pinky was useless and I could get like 25 grand for accidental dismemberment at work. May have to test this theory. B)
  • Options
    JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 48
    That mullet though... :D
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Doesn't count as an insult when he gives you the F you finger. That's an advantage.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Yeah, apparently. Sorry, I'm a longshot noob. Lol. Thanks.
    I am too. I couldn’t care less about him, but research comes in handy with new releases
  • Options
    PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Probably in the Mojoverse they used to watch The Simpsons
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

You notice they drew this guy with 4 fingers instead of 5 on the loading screen? Is this MARVEL or the Flintstones? :#

wht i find wierd is his throat doesnt it look a bit out of place?
  • Options

wht i find wierd is his throat doesnt it look a bit out of place?
    I feel like alot of little things are out of place with him but then again he's an alien so idk. All I know is that compared to some other characters he seems very "cartoonish", especially when you factor in the banana peel gag with his sp3. He COULD have been a Hanna Barbera character, lol.
  • Options
    D14rockD14rock Posts: 31
    He also has 2 hearts and leather like skin