**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R4 5star starlord isnt working properly

i have a problem with my r4 starlord , this problem only occur with my 5 star version, 2 months ago i used a generic awakening gym on SL, he's been unduped for ages, also i used more than 100 sig on him, the problem is that the damage from the shock he apply from sp2 does not increase by increasing the combo ( as if he isnt dupped), i donno whats the problem and what is the solution for it and as i mentioned this is only happening with 5 star version , other versions are working perfectly either 3 or 4, this problem occure when i used the awakening last month but i thought it was a bug that will be fixed when the new update take place but it remained the same

Comments

• MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172353/new-bug-spotted-electric-gun#latest

This has been conclusively proven here, that 5* SL's Electric gun Shock is bugged. Just waiting for Kabam to say

"Yes, it is bugged and we will fix it in the next update."
  • 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    Madcat said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172353/new-bug-spotted-electric-gun#latest

This has been conclusively proven here, that 5* SL's Electric gun Shock is bugged. Just waiting for Kabam to say

"Yes, it is bugged and we will fix it in the next update."

thanks man , hope its fixed soon
    Fjolnir said:

Broken for a few months and counting

Super frustrating, as they "could not duplicate", yet I was able to duplicate and figure out the exact issue in a few fights... and since then, no response. Still broken.

Very odd that it is only the 5* - another top tier attacker broken.

Odd how we have had issues with every top tier attacker (Aegon, SL, Ghost, Corvus, NF, CAIW, Void, etc)... but never have issues with crappy attackers being broken. Why is that?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Madcat said:

Fjolnir said:

Broken for a few months and counting

Super frustrating, as they "could not duplicate", yet I was able to duplicate and figure out the exact issue in a few fights... and since then, no response. Still broken.

Very odd that it is only the 5* - another top tier attacker broken.

Odd how we have had issues with every top tier attacker (Aegon, SL, Ghost, Corvus, NF, CAIW, Void, etc)... but never have issues with crappy attackers being broken. Why is that?
    Probably because you never use crappy attackers or rank them given how often people complain about getting them. When was the last time you took crappy attackers into uncollected or act 6?

Its one of the reasons She Hulk went in noticed for so long. No one was using her before her buff then after, it was noticed to be bugged.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Is this for all Shocks (SP2/3) for 5* SL or just SP2?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    xNig said:

Not sure; I only tested Special 2s
    xNig said:

All - tested SP3 and it did not scale that I saw.
  • If you have any additional information, please post in the thread below.

This discussion has been closed.