**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Love in The Air Calendar Discussion

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 955 ★★★
As you guys have seen the new Calendar Consisting of Crystal Shards, Health Boosts & Ultimate Crystal, What are your Thoughts on this?

Love in The Air Calendar Discussion 155 votes

Yes, The Calendar is Good
40%
Whododo872BigMoDisbanded_pensFrostyAxeCopFireApocalypse189NuclekerrTheVyrusphillgreenAlex13369WardenclockDarkrider05Mhd20034NojokejaymmdsubSceptilemaniacCassyWorknprogressCupidBoboman 63 votes
Kind of Okay, But they Could have made it Better
40%
GamerMcord11758DrZolaZENMrLalowTerraJohnyzeroWayde0wilsonLvernon15MasterduxA l p h aSlashingSunsetHendrossBrokenPanchulon21SandeepSRepto23Austin555555KillSwitchScopeotoe987 62 votes
No, The Calendar is Trash
19%
RagamugginGunnerSpity68AlCapone2727Syndicatedp01arisSaransh245AssumedNameJakearoundDiksh619AldacsolmyrairTheDuke899KalantaktheMercenaryObaid_Jacob03Landres20SoulOfDarknessArondightalin_panduruH3t3r 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    @AlCapone2727 & @H3t3r
    If you think the Calendar is Trash....What do you think it should Have? A 5 Star Awakening Gem Crystal?
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Picked the wrong one but my only issue is that ultimate crystals in terms of my account. Kinda wish it was maybe a grandmaster or legendary crystal but we still have that side event to come so hopes are high

You should have selected...Fine..But could have done better if dissatisfied....
    Appreciate them for their work mahn....
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    zeezee57 said:

Someone seems to be taking others opinions a bit too seriously here 😂

Its not that Kabam has done this Calendar Quite Good....But some seem to want more & more inspite of them doing good
    By the Way whats your Opinion @zeezee57
  • Options
    @Lainua Don't you think the Calendar is Fine?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I didn’t realize it would be this good, but as someone who doesn’t use boosts and has way to many in overflow, the boosts aren’t appealing to me, but I like the shards and crystal.
  • Options

Typical People who want everything for FREE....LOL

I said i picked the wrong one geez
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Well I haven't finished act 4 yet
    So it's really great value for me
    1500 5* Shards
    1 20% Boost and 1 40% Boost
    1 Ultimate Crystal
    18000 Tier 4 Skill Catalyst
    That is some good value for me.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I'm starting to really dislike entitled people. Take the calendar to what it is. If you want more shards of the ag. Complete the content and earn them.
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @FRITO_Man yeah it has some amazing rewards for lower level players, and I live the boosts. It’s a nice bonus for those of us who are cavs, but it’s nothing too amazing. Definitely not complaining since it’s a good bonus
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    You can always make it better. I don't think it's great, but I wasn't expecting it and it's free. No way I'm complaining.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Pretty much worthless.
  • Options
    Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Very disappointed
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,548 ★★★★★
    Expected nothing so this is a step up. Still...it would have been a lot better with some Pym Canisters or MODOK randomizers.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I like free stuff. But the final crystal could have been a 3-5 star crystal for uncollected. Instead of 3-4 star. Other than that. I’m coo with it
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    It’s fine. I didn’t look at and get blown away but it’s nice for what it is. I do wish it was a legendary Crystal, at least for cavalier. Not even 4*s are useful for most of us. But I’ll take it. Logging in anyway so nothing to lose and a bit to gain
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    It is what it is.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    It's a random, unexpected calendar. Hard to want more. Very hard to balance a calendar for the entire player base.