**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morbius Trailer

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
Wondering if anyone has see the Trailer. If not, check it out.
https://youtu.be/jLMBLuGJTsA

I'm quite intrigued for the next Phase of the MCU, and what it will bring to this game. Any thoughts?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Really? I thought he was good. Perhaps I am late. Just saw it.
    In association with Marvel then. Dear Lord. Y'all know what I meant.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No need to act like that, the guy was just pointing out that it’s part of Sony’s cinematic universe rather than the mcu.
  • Well... Morbus will likely have vulture/ Adrian Tooms in it. Micheal Keaton is in it so it might at least have a connection to the MCU. But it likely won't have an impact on it.

I don't know what to think of the movie but the trailer was ok. I really dislike Avi Arad as producer so I am sceptical.

Well... Morbus will likely have vulture/ Adrian Tooms in it. Micheal Keaton is in it so it might at least have a connection to the MCU. But it likely won't have an impact on it.

I don't know what to think of the movie but the trailer was ok. I really dislike Avi Arad as producer so I am sceptical.

Michael Keaton is in it? Didn't realize that.
  • Well... Morbus will likely have vulture/ Adrian Tooms in it. Micheal Keaton is in it so it might at least have a connection to the MCU. But it likely won't have an impact on it.

At the end of the Trailer, yes. You might want to start watching things until the end ;):D

Well... Morbus will likely have vulture/ Adrian Tooms in it. Micheal Keaton is in it so it might at least have a connection to the MCU. But it likely won't have an impact on it.

At the end of the Trailer, yes. You might want to start watching things until the end ;):D
    Well after the Title comes up, that's usually the end of the Trailer. Lol.