**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Instead of making your own posts...

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Ask me anything about the game that you want, rank-ups, content progression, etc. I was just wanting people to ask me anything, but that was removed. So I guess keep it game-related and it should be fine. I'm honestly just bored.

Comments

• Options
    TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    Why does/would KM ignore BPCWs stun reflect?
    1. His true strike?
    2. I'm crazy and he doesn't under any circumstances?
    3. Other?
  • Options
    Dukie5021Dukie5021 Posts: 29

1. His true strike?
    3. Other?

BPCW is easy...why are you worried about him?
  • Options
    Slevin73 said:

What’s Netmarble’s budget for 2020 and how they intend to reach it?

Lol, I actually tried to find the answer just so I could so I knew. But yeah... idk.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    what is the best way to use hood and is he a good champion i just pulled him as a 5 star unawakened so wondering if he is rank 3 worthy
  • Options

what is the best way to use hood and is he a good champion i just pulled him as a 5 star unawakened so wondering if he is rank 3 worthy

The Hood is a very good, underrated champion. He's niche though, best utilized to nullify buffs. I'd say he's definitely Rank 3 worthy if you don't already have someone like Symbiote Supreme that does that well. I've found that it's best to be invisible as much as you can to maximize damage. So whenever you have a good opportunity, dash back and hold block to activate it and use special 2's in most fights. If your nullifies (or hexes and shocks if you're using other specials) are running out, extend their time on the opponent by using heavy attacks.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 ★★★
    Omega or Namor for r5 pluss a generic gem and 150 levels. Mostly for quests.
  • Options

Omega or Namor for r5 pluss a generic gem and 150 levels. Mostly for quests.

I would have to say Omega. Namor has big damage, but it takes ramp-up and that ramp-up takes longer now thanks to the nerf. His awakened ability can be very helpful, but it's niche, only needed in fights where you need to reflect damage back at the opponent which is only useful for a handful of champions and nodes. Plus, that ability isn't completely reliable until he's at sig 200. Overall, I'd say OR has anazing damage that starts right away, his regen is better and his abilities aren't as niche, giving him more overall usability. But if Namor's sig ability or high damage after ramp-up is something that you really need, he'd probably be the better option.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    5 star Capiw sig 120 or Hyperion awakened to r5.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I haven't played for months. Why can't I get more 6*s? ;)
  • Options
    Joking, by the way. Lol. I'm actually starting to feel the pull.
  • Options
    EgretM4 said:

5 star Capiw sig 120 or Hyperion awakened to r5.

That is a very tough one, but I feel that CAIW's probably got it for me. I'm a little biased though. You really can't go wrong with that one, but CAIW in particular is just amazing for so much new content.
  • Options

Lol, I feel ya. I took a long break from the game a while ago which makes me feel like I've progressed slowly, but I really haven't. Just pulled my first 6* a couple days ago. DarkHawk baby!
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I have aegon, torch and doom and planning on bringing in void and sym supreme for initial abyss clear. I have 40 units in the stash and 2k units with the potential to get 3k units by next week. Is this a good plan or do I let some revives expire to grind more units?
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Etjama said:

1. His true strike?
    3. Other?

Number 1 is correct. True Strike ignores the effects of armor. In BPCW's case, one of those effects is a stun reflect. So while true strike is active on any champion, that stun reflect should be ignored.
    That's ... wrong.
    Well sorry bout that. That's what I've understood. Please correct me.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    I was thinking the same. Capiw was just leading by a bit. There both good options. Thanks
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

1. His true strike?
    3. Other?

Number 1 is correct. True Strike ignores the effects of armor. In BPCW's case, one of those effects is a stun reflect. So while true strike is active on any champion, that stun reflect should be ignored.
    That's ... wrong.
    Well sorry bout that. That's what I've understood. Please correct me.
    True strike negates armor for offensive purposes. Mainly true strike just ignores the damage mitigation armor provides and possibly crit resistance in the case of IMIW (I’m unclear on this). It does not prevent you from being reverse stunned by BPCW.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Lol, I feel ya. I took a long break from the game a while ago which makes me feel like I've progressed slowly, but I really haven't. Just pulled my first 6* a couple days ago. DarkHawk baby!
    Nice pull! I was topping one off before I retired. I just opened it from logging on basically. Kingpin. I can relate to the feeling. I keep looking at my Account thinking if I do come back, I'll have my work cut out for me.
  • Options
    Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    I need some sustainability in aq, I have blade Trinity in 4* but they get tore up in map 4 and above. Any suggestions on good sustainable champs?
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    How many units is the special offer for completing Heroic?
  • Options
    Ben345q said:

I need some sustainability in aq, I have blade Trinity in 4* but they get tore up in map 4 and above. Any suggestions on good sustainable champs?

All depends on who you have. Though if Blade's awakened, you can't get more sustainable than him. Then GR has his insane regen as well. That team should be very sustainable as it is. You may need some champs with more damage output to finish fights sooner and minimize mistakes.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Ask me anything about the game that you want, rank-ups, content progression, etc. I was just wanting people to ask me anything, but that was removed. So I guess keep it game-related and it should be fine. I'm honestly just bored.

When are they adding Chuck Norris to the game?
  • Options

How many units is the special offer for completing Heroic?

Don't know bout that one man. I wouldn't know till I completed it and that's probably my lowest priority this month.
  • Options
    Sunspot said:

Etjama said:

When are they adding Chuck Norris to the game?
    Never. Too OP.