**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Low Sig Aegon in LoL

HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
I'm considering investing in Aegon for (easy path) LoL, at the cost of rank5 cats, a generic AG, and ~100 stones. Will I be disappointed he's not higher sig, or will it be relatively good time?

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    At sig 100 he'll carry over around 57% of his combo. At max sig it is 75%. So at sig 100 you should be good for LOL.

And Ægon is great for all content. I use mine all the time, go for it.
  • KGold29KGold29 Posts: 43
    I already did 2 paths with my sig 40 Aegon. Used 5 revives each path so far. So a sig 100 Aegon would be much better.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Since it’s LoL, you will carry enough of your combo to be at 999 at like, the 3rd-4th fight
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Definitely worth the resources and at sig 100 he will get you through it
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I've done 3 paths so far with aegon.
    First time he was 6/200
    Second was 11/200
    Third was 12/200

Only the first path I made it to the boss without 999 combo.

Signature 100 you're more than good enough.
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Mine's max sig but I made it to maestro today without any revives on the easy path. Just a handful of health potions. I recommend bringing proxima, Nick fury, quake, and Deadpool xforce for your synergy. That's if you run suicides, which I'm suggesting you do. He'll shrug off the debuffs quick enough in the first fight and every fight after that you'll get 10% health just from synergy. Will save you some health potions in the long run and that synergy should keep it relatively easy to keep your combo up and a nice safeguard if you do slip.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I went through LOL with Aegon 40 sig do you should be fine. After 3 fights (easy path) you’ll be close to 999 combo.