Options

why do not you sell awakening stones in the store

Hello developers why do you only sell crown stones in the store and not 5 star awakening stones, I do not want to buy crown stones, I need five star awakening crown ability, I will buy if it is not an expensive price

Comments

• Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Sometimes they are for sale for 20 gold
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Awakenng gems for 5* champs are still one of the rarest items in the game. I highly doubt they would put them in the store. You would have big spenders buy a bunch of them and awaken all their champs. It would shift the balance in the game. It would also cause f2p players to be at a disadvantage because they wouldn't be able to afford as many awakening gems as spenders.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Awakenng gems for 5* champs are still one of the rarest items in the game. I highly doubt they would put them in the store. You would have big spenders buy a bunch of them and awaken all their champs. It would shift the balance in the game. It would also cause f2p players to be at a disadvantage because they wouldn't be able to afford as many awakening gems as spenders.

what is f2p? I realized that they are rare, and ordinary crown stones are easy to get, I do not want to spend money on them
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246

Neotwism said:

what is f2p? I realized that they are rare, and ordinary crown stones are easy to get, I do not want to spend money on them
    F2p - free to play players
  • Options

Neotwism said:

F2p - free to play players
    got it, I rarely buy in the store only when fragments or catalysts of the fifth category are sold or alpha 2, I do not take everything else, too weak offers