**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is claire for abyss as a nullify champ?

Claire and voodoo are my only Nullify options..anyone out there use Claire? Can she do the “easy path”

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think that Doc Voodoo would be better as a sole nullify champ, but he’s gimped in both the Captain Sparkles and Medusa matchup since they are poison immune. Overall, Claire isn’t the best option for Abyss since she has low damage output and a high amount of hits on her sp2. But someone did Abyss with a 5/65 Jane Foster for the nullify fights so I’m sure Claire can do it but it’ll take more revives.
  • DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    Yea @StevieManWonder im planning on having unit man save me since I don’t have the key champs so that shouldn’t be an issue..I think the rewards are worth paying a few thousand units on thanks tho for the insight
    @DomoSlomo What is your Abyss team looking like?
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    When is curse of hellfire, her sp2 does a ton of damage. Especially when you have death touch active.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I think Claire is probably one of the best options, maybe more than doom. She can, if needed, reverse healing, has nullify, power steal, regen, and has a great deal of damage when needed.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Rerun_9 said:

When is curse of hellfire, her sp2 does a ton of damage. Especially when you have death touch active.

How do you activate Death Touch? just pulled her
    @StevieManWonder So if I do the “easy path” I would bring domino/rulk void Claire AA If I go the path 3 route it would be ghost for LC void Claire a havok counter like colossus or warlock Hyperion or Corvus..saw a guy kill collector reviving Corvus after sp2..gets expensive but I know it’s gonna cost not having the “4 horseman” or just aegon lol
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Death touch activates by using sp3. The more clairvoyance charges you have the longer it is active I believe. So best against immune champs. With death touch, she can regen a bunch of health, steal power, or do crazy energy damage with her sp2. All depends on what curse you have in effect.
    Thanks man @Rerun_9
    I’ll be bringing her to abyss @Rerun_9
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    ilac used claire and it went well
    @DomoSlomo it’s gonna be expensive, you might just be better off waiting until you at least pull Ægon. Best of luck to you however