**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling 6*/5*

Will 5 or 6* ever become sell able? I would particularly prefer if 6* were sellable for more 6* shards, because I'm getting sick of looking at my 13 awful 6* while other people have 3 all God tier.

With 6* shards being so hard to get, and the 6* pool being such absolute garbage. It would go a long way to allow us to dump our terrible 6* to try again to get a good one. 6* crystals right now are the most infuriating thing in the entire game, something should be done.

Comments

• Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    The number one rule of the game is to not sell champs. Plus what if you sell them and get the champ right back. It would be a total waste and you would miss out on iso-8 and who doesn't love extra iso-8. You know the rng of kabam is highly trash so.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Not selling 1-5* I agree because you have a high chance to dupe them and get ISO but 6* I think selling them would be fine if only to let me forget that I pulled Rhino, Cyclops, Juggs, TJF, DPX, Psylocke, Phoenix and NC.