**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hello Mojoverse! Are you ready for Special Objectives AND a Special Arena?!

Comments

• Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    Yuck, have to skip it, man was really hoping something different than just normal arena with milestones
    It's just as special as Sunday's arena
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Could have been a good time to trial a rework to arena @Kabam Miike
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I see a few people complaining saying it's gone take all of ³ hours to finish. Well, I mean spread it out until the end of the month, you don't have to be a game freak an finish everything in ¹ day.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Wait and see what the objectives yield I guess but the arena sounds like something you do, just because it’s there, but it’s the equivalent of auto playing normal difficulty
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

It's just as special as Sunday's arena

That raises an interesting perspective.

I doubt anyone who's complaining about this arena plays the Sunday arenas; so why not just use the Mojo arena for your Sunday grind?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Easy rewards.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Going to wait and see before making conclusions on the event.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

The events they run that the entire community can do are never going to satisfy end game players. It’s impossible to please everyone.

Its almost like you can create events with multiple difficulty and rewards based on progression systems...hmmm I wonder if thats possible
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    So the rewards are essentially a title and PHC-level crystals.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    edited February 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

800k? That’s it? Assuming rewards will be very weak if the points are that low, going to be quite a boring end of month for most mid to endgame players, both events tomorrow will be done by the end of the week

Thank goodness. Most of us need easier and lower amounts of monthly content if we're ever going to have the time and leftover potions to complete story quests, variants, etc.
    What the hell will we do of love juice if explore epic quest, such a LAME EVENT!!!!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Well epic side quest isn’t for the weak of hearts. Some tough fights in there.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Really annoying that the solo objectives have to be claimed 1st, if you don’t the next fight wun doesn’t add to the next objective.
  • Chimi94Chimi94 Posts: 22
    Did epic quest, where do i use love juice and boost? In heroic????stupid quest
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Chimi94 said:

Did epic quest, where do i use love juice and boost? In heroic????stupid quest

Cant the love juice be used in abyss?
    Even worse than October event lol, kabam nailed it, keep it up, so much effort for 3*, only quest is worth doing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Stara99 said:

After you finish milestones there so many objectives left. Who wants to do a arena when milestones are finished and no rank rewards.
    Another problem is that there is only 1 event team to pick and if you don’t get the ones you need it takes forever

People who want the Objective Rewards, I suppose.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    EzB420 said:

EzB420 said:

I chose a “it’s complicated” team for the 1st round of the special arena and it did not apply to the solo objectives.

Is there going to be a fix before doing anymore?

Doesn't it say "Defeat" not "USE" for the objective?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Haters gonna Hate

Heart-breakers gonna break
    I’m just gonna shake
    Shake it off, shake it off.
    'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Haters gonna Hate

Heart-breakers gonna break
    I’m just gonna shake
    Shake it off, shake it off.