**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojo Arenas

Is it just me or does anyone else that’s playing the mojo arena notice that Mr Fantastic, Namor and IW never show in an opponent team.... how do they expect us to finish these clipboard missions if they never show up πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚?!?! I have all other missions at level 5 or completed but the ones with those three champs are still at level 1 πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ.

Comments

• Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187 β˜…
    In the mojoverse arena only, always pick the battle with the gold border, you'll be able to finish those quests in a few arena fights.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Knorr7227 said:

In the mojoverse arena only, always pick the battle with the gold border, you'll be able to finish those quests in a few arena fights.

You need to defeat Deadpool 150 times to finish one special objective. Gonna take more than a few arena fights.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've had the Namor and Mr Fantastic opponents plenty of times.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What annoys me is when you fight a team of Namor, IW, DP you only get credit for one fight of Namor/IW objective.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This arena is really ****. Also, why would I want to do streak 150 just get a DP profile pic?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty much what was going through my mind when grinding the arena yday. I kept getting deadpool and barely any of the other champs.

Came on again today and i see this is universally brought up. Hope kabam increases the cap from 800k. Just too small of a number for a 21 day arena.