**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Veteran daily player looking for relaxed alliance that gets work done

Hey, I've been playing for three or more years. I've got good skills and great masteries. I ended up torching my account a year or so back, but I'm back trying to rebuild.

Now I have some really good champs and I'm working on building up some 5*'s. I want to be in an alliance that regularly wars and plays at least AQ map 3 and has members that will follow through and finish the map.

I'm a mature daily player. Check me out in-game: tonemonkey

Comments

• tonemonkeytonemonkey Posts: 38
    I have the champs and skills to clear paths in AQ and AW.
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Check us out. We fit that description. DrWey on Line and in game.
  • NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    HMU on Line: nosiem

Let's chat and see if we're what you're looking for
    DrWey just sent you a friend request in game.
    Nosiem - I think you sent meme a friend request, but now it's gone. Looking at your alliance, though, I'd be like a pirhana trying to keep up with sharks.
  • CandidusCandidus Posts: 26
    edited February 2020
    Hi. We play map4. I sent you a request in game. Lets discuss. :smile: my ign is candidus
  • If you’re still looking check out our alliance! Game tag 448g my tag is Green gorilla. We’re AQ3 currently and silver 3 AW
    For clarification, I'm on the West Coast, so Pacific time zone. I'm comfortable running map 3 and probably 4. Send me a friend request so you can see my roster and decide if I'm what you're looking for.