**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Love is a battlerealm 3 II sentinel

For anyone struggling against him I have found 3 tactics that work well.
1. Medusa,just casual medusa gameplay. Get to the sp1, he'll no longer gain power and has 100% ability accuracy so no more regen or charges. It'll be a long grueling match because of the resistor node but I have personally tried it and it works. Once he gets to 1% tho he'll take 0 damage from her on everything so you can quit out and enter with someone else,parry heavy and done. I've tried it with my 5 and 4 * medusa tho I for some reason don't have a 3* so didn't test it. It probably works with the 3* too but it's gonna be even longer. With my 4* it took 120 hits.
2. Hyperion,this is for more skilled players. You can use a combo or a heavy then slap an sp1 and rotate between sp1 and heavy to rotate the resistance. This requires skill because you need to stay aggressive and dex a lot of sentinels sp1. But the incenarte damage should kill him.
3. This one is very similar to the medusa one as it's very cheesy. Ronan. 10 buffs available constantly on sentinel. Spam sp1. I assume even a 2* ronan should do but even more so than the medusa one this will be a long match. But actually easier cause you don't have to even parry.
These are the ones that I have found to work,these are alternate ones for if you don't have capIW or doom or anyone who can easily defeat him. I know most Cavalier players found it to be extremely easy but players who have recently become uncollected and don't have as much of an extensive roster don't. And so I hope this helps you if you are finding a hard time defeating him.

Comments

• Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    Warlock is how I got it down, just spamming sp2 with Magik synergy. Wish I had Warlock awakened it would be even easier.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Morningstar, quake. Morningstar for any resistor paths is always fun
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Also, you can rse a 3*+ awakened CAIW with a tech and cosmic champ in your team then just spam parry with Cap and watch his health disappear
  • ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    I heavied with domino synergy and it worked fine