Options

When is the right time to be Uncollected?

I have my Captain America (IW) at rank 3 in 5 star, and when I can rank him up to rank 4, I will do it. When i get him up to rank 4, he is my only 5 star at rank 4. Captain America (IW) is the only rank 3 5 star that I have, but i have 4 four stars at rank 5. I have my boy Corvus Glaive, Blade, Domino and Quake. (I am pretty good with Quake)
Do you think that i can become uncollected when my Captain America (IW) is at rank 4, or should i wait some time?

Comments

• Options
    GenjiGenji Posts: 6
    Do it asap. I did uncollected yesterday with single mvp captain marvel movie undup 5 star r3 with 300 units and some health potion. Rest of champs were 4 star r4 or below
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Better to get it done fast don't know when Kabam will be nice and give us free rewards that'll most likely be progression based.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    As soon as you can at a reasonable cost(units/revives) then get it done.

I would take that approach with all and future progression milestones.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,920 ★★★★★
    whenever you want to
  • Options
    Agreed, you have a pretty solid lineup to go at it right now. Sure having CAIW at R4 will make it a bit easier, but it's not a necessity. Sooner is always better when chasing progression titles 😉
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I became uncollected while only using 1 5* and in the quest I didn't even use him much. Mainly relied on r5 4*s and you have way better champs than what I had when i got uncollected. If you can play quake well she can take down a big chunk of the collector in 1 shot.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Just make sure you get a 1* Hulk first
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    The right time is as soon as you can time. Oh and Quake is great for the Collector.
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108
    if you're pretty good with quake, you're golden I think
    and you have a great team
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Now