**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just an idea.

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
New skin for the game that we love. Not saying what we have is bad because it's obviously awesome. This is just my re-imagining:

Instead of having the same champs available at different star rankings, all champs are only available at a certain star ranking. Example is star Lord is star 2 only and hulk is star 4 only.

Event quests will include quests for all star rankings. Example: there will be an easy, medium, hard, expert, and nightmare quest for 1*.

In fact, completing your nightmare quest for the 1* group will be the key that unlocks your 2* group to challenge nightmare. And continuing on like that.

I want to have different champs for each star level though. And it should be a slow progression just as it is now.

But for example, here a some champs that will be available at different star levels:
Star 1: human level (black widow)
Star 2: low powers (dare devil)
Star 3: mid range power (wolverine)
Star 4: very strong powers (hulk)
Star 5: cosmic powers (Hyperion)
Star 6: god powers (Phoenix)
Star 7: creator powers (living tribunal)

Similar to this game, you won't get champs of the higher powers until you put in the time.

But you will still always need your lower champs to clear content and release your more powerful champs to their content. So we will get use of our lower champs that we worked so hard to obtain and rank. Plus, we will have a more sensical power structure and have different gameplay skills at each star level because we are using a different set of champs.

Just an inebriated idea so don't hit me too hard. Love this game. Let's keep it going.

Comments

• GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★

Sounds like it’d break the purpose of the game. So no.

It wouldn't be the same game with my re-imagining. But just curious,what's the purpose of the game?
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    You think people would be ok with their champs that they worked hard for being heavily nerfed?
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    And are you aware of how much content you would have to change?
    No champs are getting nerfed. It's a re-imagining of the game. I'm just saying that I'm pretending a game like this existed but with my changes. Hypothetical game if you will.
    Neotwism said:

I'd say u will advance faster in the game if u play more and reimagine less.

But that wasn't the point...
    I'm not trying to advance into the game by sharing wacky ideas on the forums lol.

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    No fun in Opening Crystals....

And why not?
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    That would be literally a different game
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Graydrox said:

And why not?
    Coz You know, If you are opening a 5 Star, you know that You'll get these much of Champs....
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Graydrox said:

New skin for the game that we love. Not saying what we have is bad because it's obviously awesome. This is just my re-imagining:

Instead of having the same champs available at different star rankings, all champs are only available at a certain star ranking. Example is star Lord is star 2 only and hulk is star 4 only.

Event quests will include quests for all star rankings. Example: there will be an easy, medium, hard, expert, and nightmare quest for 1*.

In fact, completing your nightmare quest for the 1* group will be the key that unlocks your 2* group to challenge nightmare. And continuing on like that.

I want to have different champs for each star level though. And it should be a slow progression just as it is now.

But for example, here a some champs that will be available at different star levels:
    Star 1: human level (black widow)
    Star 2: low powers (dare devil)
    Star 3: mid range power (wolverine)
    Star 4: very strong powers (hulk)
    Star 5: cosmic powers (Hyperion)
    Star 6: god powers (Phoenix)
    Star 7: creator powers (living tribunal)

Similar to this game, you won't get champs of the higher powers until you put in the time.

But you will still always need your lower champs to clear content and release your more powerful champs to their content. So we will get use of our lower champs that we worked so hard to obtain and rank. Plus, we will have a more sensical power structure and have different gameplay skills at each star level because we are using a different set of champs.

Just an inebriated idea so don't hit me too hard. Love this game. Let's keep it going.

Doesn’t the Living Tribunal get owned in literally every fight? E.g vs the Beydoners or protege. Haven’t read many comics only watched on him so correct me if I’m wrong. Also, no, bad idea man sorry, I like having unexpected champions be OP it freshens up the game for me
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    So you really think after 5 successful years Kabam will change the concept of the game?
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    id love some new fighting venues !!!!