**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No dungeon Days from quite a long time.

I am not really fan of dungeons but i do like dungeon days where we can easily earn more amount of artifacts and easily reach 27k to open a 5* crystal..now that aegon has been added to dungeon crystal again.
I thought i should start doing dungeons but turns out kabam has stopped dungeon days event.
I think kabam realised that dungeon days are making summoners life's easier... so why not make it tough again...so now they haven't brought dungeon days event from quite a long time now.
I hate this steps from kabam.
Stop being greedy please.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
Stop

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    @HughJanisole its just my opinion... Anyway i am pulling **** champs since months...do u see me complaining about my pulls...
    I am just saying that the champ that i want is available with less champion pools and have higher chance of droping them...it would take me 3 months of dungeon to reach 27k artifacts.
    Atleast with dungeon days we can easily get there and try it for two or more times.
    And when dungeon days were there my whole alliance used to play now only handful of them plays dungeon...and being a FTP these Rewards matters to us...
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Last time we had dungeon days was a few months back when we had that super disappointing “first ever community event”,where we earned dungeon days by basically just playing the game like we normally would.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They mentioned a dungeon revamp in sabes video which will hopefully make them worthwhile, but yeah, without dungeon days they just feel so dead and unrewarding, takes nearly 2 months to get 27k artifacts, they’re hardly worth the time invested imo
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

@HughJanisole its just my opinion... Anyway i am pulling **** champs since months...do u see me complaining about my pulls...
    I am just saying that the champ that i want is available with less champion pools and have higher chance of droping them...it would take me 3 months of dungeon to reach 27k artifacts.
    Atleast with dungeon days we can easily get there and try it for two or more times.
    And when dungeon days were there my whole alliance used to play now only handful of them plays dungeon...and being a FTP these Rewards matters to us...

Being free to play means you just clog up the servers. If your free to play you have zero say In This. You’re not even a customer. Open your wallets and spend a couple bucks. If everyone was free to play......no game exists. Keep grinding....good luck.
    Oh my god your probably the stupidest person I’ve seen on here and this post just made me lose several brain cells thanks.

Aside from that OP, dungeons days were when there were those sweet solo objectives and boosts right? If so then yeah would love to see that back.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    It take 2 much to get 27k not 3 that just tells I’m only play them to get it faster I’m didn’t play them as much since I’m didt Hav a stabil one but when I’m had a stabil it was so much better alest that