**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should focus to make my next r5 5*

I do not run suicides and I’m working through exploration of variant 2 and 6.1. (I’ve completed 6.2 and 6.3 and explored variants 3 and 4)
Also if you want to post a ranking in the comments of what order I should go in. Feel free.

Who should focus to make my next r5 5* 46 votes

Void
10%
SlapaLordRaymond3K3600OMGJimboLucianoDelHoya 5 votes
Night monkey
8%
Spity68Wayde0wilsonX_Factor_AgentH3t3r 4 votes
BW clair voyant
8%
Lvernon15RyseDas_giawesomesauce 4 votes
Archangel
8%
DrenlinDamien3638John757CaptainPoll 4 votes
Ghost
63%
PantherusNZMrLalowTerraege999menJim0172SvensktigerHendrossBrokenJohnLocke117AssumedNameMoosetiptronicMysterioCx8RogerRabsTJ107TehsigzorzEtjamaDes99ChampSlayerHedron 29 votes

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost by a landslide. Other options are amazing champs but ghost is just, well, ghost
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Also I forgot about quake, I have her duped too
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Any time you put Ghost in a poll for who to rank up, she is going to win.
    Raganator said:

Any time you put Ghost in a poll for who to rank up, she is going to win.

That’s a good point
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost
    She's a cheat code of the game
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Ghost
    I voted before seeing the Quake option. If you know how to Quake 'N Shake, she's a bigger cheat code than Ghost (in my opinion). If I were you I'd do Quake, then Ghost and then Archangel.
    I have gotten a lot better at Quake N Shake

I voted before seeing the Quake option. If you know how to Quake 'N Shake, she's a bigger cheat code than Ghost (in my opinion). If I were you I'd do Quake, then Ghost and then Archangel.

• OMGJimboOMGJimbo Posts: 40
    Void
    If AOL is in sight, Void for sure. There are multiple champs that will regenerate like crazy, and Void is the man. He's good in all those fights except for Path 2 Deadpool who is immune to petrify. Ghost is good for a lot of contents, but since you've cleared 6.2 and 6.3, and it looks like you don't have to worry anything about the monthly Uncollected, she might not be of much use for other end game contents. Definitely not in AOL. Even AA is more valuable in AOL if that's what you're doing next. Good luck.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    BW clair voyant
    If you’re good at quake I’d say hi for her, if not ghost, not a clue why I clicked Claire lol, probably didn’t see ghost
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost will literally change the game for you