**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino or Doctor Doom

Which is more useful unawakened, domino or doctor doom?

Domino or Doctor Doom 42 votes

Domino
42%
aldisco1TerraDOKTOROKTOPUSBobomanchoko_MysterioVoltolosPrezRio4BLACKMILKTEA_88TheBestinTuakauPricelessMoNsTeR_804CaptainRogers33FeroX_the_fat_heringShrider10Lucifer1810OmegaSentinalYourworstfear 18 votes
Doctor Doom
57%
ege999menSungjLvernon15Riggs_97shadow_lurker22Colonaut123Bwest289WRIRKDSuperFlash10TJ107RookiieRockypantherxjay_denK3600May_The_WayOctoberstackRenaxqqMovexDaishi1Xguard77 24 votes

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Domino
    Domino will WRECK heaps of content for you. With the Flaming Trinity (Rulk, Masacre, Domino) she becomes a beast, it's ridiculous. Spam heavy to get those MEGA incinerates and the fight is pretty much done after one or two more. Use her sp2 for the awesome crit bleeds. Doctor Doom is still awesome, beyond god for sure, maybe best power control in the game but Domino rules him out, she's just a game changer. However, Domino is very RNG based so if you don't like her abilities, or you don't have the trinity, i would go with Doom.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Domino
    You dont need the trinity for her to be good, but it definitely helps. I ran my 4/55 domino through 5.4 without the trinity (except for 5.4.4 modok) worked like a treat. Doom is a great champion and I want a 5 star version of him (mainly because I have a 5 star mystic gem)( nudge nudge to kabam for doom after getting daredevil and rocket for finishing act 5). Great power control, unblockable specials; everything I've ever wanted in a champion.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Domino

You dont need the trinity for her to be good, but it definitely helps. I ran my 4/55 domino through 5.4 without the trinity (except for 5.4.4 modok) worked like a treat. Doom is a great champion and I want a 5 star version of him (mainly because I have a 5 star mystic gem)( nudge nudge to kabam for doom after getting daredevil and rocket for finishing act 5). Great power control, unblockable specials; everything I've ever wanted in a champion.

@TheBestinTuakau But that mega incinerate destroys... gets fights done in 5 seconds!
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    Doctor Doom
    With Dr. Doom you probably won't need any other mystic champ maybe ever
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It all depends on what you need. If you need a heavy hitter that can get fights done fast, Domino. If you need arguably, the best power control champ in the game, you wanna go Doom.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Utility trumps all.
  • YourworstfearYourworstfear Posts: 16
    Domino
    Well, Domino is probs the best mutant, so i'd do her
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    Doctor Doom
    I have both as 4 stars, and while domino isn’t a game wrecker, and has help me with my journey to explore 5.4, dooms power control and playstyle is so pleasing. I also find myself using doom a little bit more, but you can’t go wrong with either champ, both are rly good
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Doctor Doom
    Dr Doom